Arrival

hey guys!!! This is my first time to write a story so please be easy on me....hahahahahaha

I hope you guys have fun reading..... thank you :D

"Rei" I looked around me to search for the voice. There are a couple of people and I am finding it hard to locate her.

"Gotcha!!" I gasp as I felt someone hold me. I turn around and there she is smiling like an idiot.

"You scared me!" She just laugh at me and drag me to a car.

"Where are they?" I ask, as we hop in the cab. The driver put my luggages at the back and get in and drive away.

"Both of them are at work. And since I am still on vacation, I volunteer to pick you up. They actually insist on picking you. But I told them there's no need and besides, we need to have some bonding time." she smiles mischievously at me. I pout at her.

Seriously this girl is so hyper at times. Didn't she think I need to rest? I just shook my head at her; there's nothing I can do anyway. I looked at the window and sigh.

'This place is so different from where I came from.' I thought. I've been busy sight seeing when the cab suddenly stop.

The cab stop infront of a blue and white townhouse. We enter the house and it looks homey. It has orange walls and an all white furniture. There's a plasma t.v and an l- shape white leather sofa with different shades of blue throw pillows. The kitchen is on the right side of the door as you enter and the living room to the left. You can see both once you enter the house. We went upstairs with my luggages and enter a room. I gasped as I look into it. It is twice the size of my room back home and i have my own bathroom!! How amazing is that?!

I am excitedly setting things the way I want it, when Nicole force me to get out and meet her friends.

Here we are at subway eating while waiting for her friends. Nicole let me in for some details about her friends.

Well for starters it is a boy and a girl, both her age which is 19, not that i mind because Niks assure me they are like her and we do get along well so i guess i will be to with them.

Her friends name were Ethan and Georgina. From what she'd told me, Ethan were pretty much a rich kid but he sure doesn't act like one which is good. And Georgina is living pretty average. After a while her friends arrive. Niks introduce me to the two. Ethan which is red head and surprise! surprise had a british accent. :D and green eyes.

I must say he hit two out of ten in what -i - like - in - a - guy list...hahahaha let me tell you about the list:

1. he must be tall

2. sexy accent

3. green eyes

4. faithful

5. Must have a sense of humour

6. should know hot to stand up for me or defend me

7. I must get along with his family and vice versa

8. do not smoke

9. affectionate

10. must love me to death :D

So there is my list..hahahahaha I know I cant find the guy that would be perfect but hey! a girl could hope.

During my talk with George and Ethan I cant help but smile. Niks is right, I will definitely get along with those two.

Ethan is very modest considering he came from a rich family. He is kinda funny actually and you wouldn't know he is rich if ofcourse he would tell you.

George is like super girly. Which I actually hate for a girl one: because i am so not girly. two: because they talked a little high pitched to my liking. But for some reason I like talking to George. She is sure a hyper one, but she is kinda funny too like Ethan. With them both at the same time there is no dull moment ever. I will definitely enjoy my stay here.

so there it is.... what do you guys think? feel free to leave a comment and suggestions..... :)

picture of Nicole to the side........