|Chapter 13|

Y/n's Pov:'Huh!? Did I hear it right? Did he Just say he wants to conduct the hunter exam?' I thought

Y/n's Pov:
'Huh!? Did I hear it right? Did he Just say he wants to conduct the hunter exam?' I thought.

"Um sir did you hear us?! This involves Death!" Leorio yelled as he banged the table.
(A/n: does that sound weird??)

"Oh ofcourse, it won't be exactly like the actual exam! We will make some changes" Nezu replied smiling.

After this we all left to the dorm, it was silent. As we were reaching the dorms, Killua broke the silence. "Hey mom, why didn't you tell us about the encounter with dabi?"

"Well..." I said as I scratched the back of my head "I really didn't think of it as a big deal, like I thought he was some perv" I said.

"But you should have told us!" Gon yelled. "Ya! Y/n-chan! From now on tell us if something seems weird!" Alluka joined the couple and yelled at me.

"PFFFT-HAHAHA" I laughed. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING!? WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOU IDIOT!"
Leorio shouted at me.

"Sorry sorry! It's just I'm happy that y'all are worried about me!" I said as tears of happiness fell from my eyes.
"Ofcourse we'll be worried you idiot!" Killua said.

"Aww I love my family so much!" Gon said pulling us all in a group hug. I felt like I was the happiest person alive, I am so lucky.

"Um...I'm sorry to bother you five but you're kinda in the way" we heard a voice say, which was Aizawa. "Way to ruin the moment Old man" Killua said breaking the hug.

~Time skip brought to you by Atsushi's love for chazuke~

There I'm in th common hall of the dorm, Sitting between Pomeranian and Peppermint hottie on the sofa. The kids are planning on watching a horror film.

They asked me to join them, which I gladly did. Right now the kids are deciding what movie we should watch.
To be honest, I don't really enjoy horror films that much.
(A/n: sorry if you like horror films (╯︵╰,)

"Ok we are watching this!" "Ehhhh!!! But I wanted to watch this one!" I heard Hagakure and Mina argue.
"Hey! What are the two movies you selected?" Izuku asked.

"Ouija" "Possession" they both said. "Hey let's watch this Ouja? whatever thing! It's sounds new!" Denki Said.
"No let's watch possession!" Kirishima said.

They kept arguing about it for 15 minutes straight. Suddenly the 4 turned towards me and said "Sensei! Which one do you think we should watch?" The four yelled at me.

Since they suddenly yelled at me I jumped a little scared onto Todoroki. "Sorry shoto-kun!" I apologized and he said "it's fine Sensei".

I turned towards the four who caused this "Y'all scared me!" I yelled. They all pouted, for some reason they look like little puppies. 'aww'

"ok fine, in my opinion i think we should watch Possession" I said sighing. "Mom, you just thought they look like puppies didn't ya?" Killua asked who was sitting in opposite to me.

"I don't what you are talking about" I said shrugging.
The movie started to play, we all glued our eyes on the tv watching the horror film.

(A/n: so um...the upcoming lines contain gonkillu fluff and sorry if Gon was out of his character ( ・ั﹏・ั)

Gon's Pov:
I Noticed that everyone one was so focused on the movie including my kitty. He was so into it, he didn't even look at me. 'i want ATTENTION!' I thought.

I dragged him onto my lap, He was this close to making noise but I covered his mouth with my hand. "Gon! The hell?!" Killua whisper-yelled.

I hugged him from the behind and kissed his neck. "Chill nobody's gonna see us, the lights are turned off" I whispered in his ears.

He then mumbled something to himself, which I obviously knew what it was. (A/n: Guess what did Killua mumble to himself!)

I kept leaving kisses on his neck, even it was dark I know that Killua's now Blushing. Everytime I kiss him he lets out a small moan that only I can hear.

"G-Gon Stop, I'm trying to watch the m- Ah~" I cutt him off as I nibbled on his ear. "Hmm~ what was that kitty?" I teased him.

"N-N-nothing Baka!" He yelled that I only heard, I chuckled at my cute blushing boyfriend. As I kept cuddling Killua, this happened.

"Uh! The snacks aren't enough imma go get more!" Mina said and turned on the lights. "GON! KILLUA WHAT THE HELL?!" Leorio shouted.

Y/n pulled out her phone and started taking pictures out of nowhere. Killua jumped off me shouting "MOM! STOP!!!!" Y/n smirked saying "aww is the small bean blushing~" Killua now was a tomato.

"Aww guys you two are so freaking cute!" Mina, Uraraka and Hagakure squeaked. "Get a room you two!~" Denki teased.

"Really? Right in front my Popcorn?" Bakugou said who was eating Popcorn. "How bold you two! That's so Manley!" Kirishima said.

Suddenly I felt chills down my spine, I turned around to find angry Killua. It was this moment I realised I fucked up. "Listen Angel i-" he cut me off yelling.

"GON IMMA FREAKING KILL YOU!" I ran towards y/n hiding behindher. "Mom! Help me!!!" I said from behind her.

I heard everyone one laugh. "Gon! Get your ass over here!" Killua shouted. The laughter increased, "gon-chan! You angered my onii-chan! Go apologize!" Alluka shouted.

"I was about to but he looks like he's about to kill me!" I yelled from behind y/n. "Killua honey! I'm sorry" I said.
"Oh gon you are not getting off that easily" my angry boyfriend said.

"Omg Gon's gonna die!" "Poor Green bean!" "Aww Gon's Kitten is angry!~" the room was filled with laughter and cheesy comments.

'It was a lovely night'
.
.
(A/n: hey mah besties! How y'all doing?)