The Last Day 'Home...'

A/N

Y/N: Your Name
Y/G: Your Gender
Y/S: Your Sexuality
Y/P: Your Pronoun.
Y/HG: Your House Group
Y/N: Your Nationality
Y/N: Your Number (Please don't put your Phone Number in the comments)
Y/A: Your Age (Remember that they are between 16-17 and I'm making Draco Younger than Ginny and Luna cuz why not- So Draco's 15, his birthday is in May 12, and it's September 9th)
Y/NN: Your Nickname

Ipad: A/N: Author note. Or, (A/N: Author note)
Phone:A/N: Author Note. Or, (A/N: Author note)
Author notes will always have A/N, no matter where in the story I put them.

Ipad: Thoughts
Phone: 'Thoughts'

Ipad: SHOUTING.

Phone: SHOUTING.

Ipad: Parseltounge
Phone: *Parseltounge*

Draco is 4'11 and Milly is 5'4.

 ⚠️Warning, there may be mention of abuse and homophobia.⚠️

---------------------------------------

•-~-• 3rd Persons POV •-~-•

Draco was laying down on the cold hard dungeon floor, blood coming from his mouth, clothes ripped from whips and getting beaten up, he was bleeding everywhere. He wished Tom was still alive, as he was a father figure Draco never had, he would always treat Draco like he was gentle and delicate, like he would break into tiny little pieces if he touched him to hard. His eyes were slightly open, all he could see is grey, since he is mildly colourblind, his pale soft skin had a tint of natural rosy pink blush, yes believe it or not he was born with a natural blush. His slightly redish-pink lips were slightly parted. At that moment, then and there, Draco looked fragile as ever, like in one touch he would fall into pieces... His soft natural platinum blonde hair fell into his face as he drifted into unconsciousness...

*•*Milly's POV*•*

I lay on the couch hearing the screams and sobbing of torture coming from the basement, hearing my little brother scream in pain and agony. I sighed and closed my eyes, letting the tears run down my cheeks. Then... the screams suddenly stopped and saw father locking the basement door. I shot up and rushed to father, who had a cold stone hard look, even his eyes look cold, but once he saw me his facial features softened. He had blood on his hands, clothes and face.

"Need something Mil..?" Father said with a soft voice. 

"What happened to Draco..? I replied.

His eyes quickly turned into disgust then softened.

"Why would you care about that useless fag? Said Mother as she came inside the living room pecking fathers cheeck and giving me a kiss on my forhead.(A/N:It pained me writing this..)

Father agreed with her...

"Its not his fault Mother and Father!!" I screamed back at them.

"My, my, I guess spending time with Draco has messed up your mind... I forbid you to hang out with Draco!" Mother said.

I sighed, "Yes mother".

-----------------------------------------

♡•♡Still Millys POV♡•♡

As I flopped onto my bed and shouted "WINKY!!"

"Yes miss," she said, as I sat onto the bed my feet slightly dangling of the bed.

"I want you and the other house elves to go to the basement and heal Draco, bring him back to his room safely, give him a dreamless potion so he wont get nightmare, and pack his things so we can leave for Hogwarts tomorrow." I replied in frustration.

"Yes, of course ma'am." Winky said trying to hide the sadness but failed.

Winky soon apparated away. 'Im glad all the house elves absolutely love Draco... I mean who wouldnt..? After hearing his story, hes literally getting treated worser than a house elve.'  I layed down on my bed pulling my covers over me and soon drifted of to sleep..