Dumbles Announcement

Y/N: Your Name
Y/G: Your Gender
Y/S: Your Sexuality
Y/P: Your Pronoun.
Y/HG: Your House Group
Y/N: Your Nationality
Y/N: Your Number (Please don't put your Phone Number in the comments)
Y/A: Your Age (Remember that they are between 16-17 and I'm making Draco Younger than Ginny and Luna cuz why not- So Draco's 15, his birthday is in May 12, and it's September 9th)
Y/NN: Your Nickname

Ipad: A/N: Author note. Or, (A/N: Author note)
Phone:A/N: Author Note. Or, (A/N: Author note)
Author notes will always have A/N, no matter where in the story I put them.

Ipad: Thoughts
Phone: 'Thoughts'

Ipad: SHOUTING.

Phone: SHOUTING.

Ipad: Parseltounge
Phone: *Parseltounge*

Draco is 4'11 and Milly is 5'4.

⚠️Warning, there may be mentions and eating disorders.⚠️

-----------------------------------------

$_$ Draco's POV $_$

We were all sitting down in the hall waiting for Professor Dumbledore to share his announcement. I looked up to see my sister and Y/N and another person..? I think my sister said that Y/P was Y/N..? Dumbledore soon came.

"Okay everybody!! We have 3 new students joining 8th year, lets get them sorted then we'll sort the 1st years." He announced.

"Okay first, the youngest Malfoy, Milly" He stated.

"SĹTHÈRÌN"

"Y/LN, Y/N" Dumbledore said

"Y/HG"

"Y/LN, Y/N" Dumbledore said.

"Y/HG"

"Okay! Another announcement the 8th years are sharing a common room and dorm for house unity!!" Professor Dumbledore said while the new kids sat down.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-==-_-_-_-__-_-_-

*_*After the 1st Years got sorted*_*

We were allowed to eat now, but all I did was stare at my plate, i havent eaten in days and i dont intend to, but that wasnt until Pansy (A/N: You mean Mama Pansy, soz i had to---) came and put some food in my plate.

"Dear, please eat something" Pansy said.

"Fine.." I sighed knowing there is no way im getting out of this.

I took about 4-5 bites, then playes with my food when Pansy looked.

-^- After Dinner in the 8th Year Common Room -^- 

Ok, so i decided to go upstairs to find my dorm, luckily i had a private one and its right next to the flower field. Thats lucky for me, and changed my clothes into a black and yellow striped top with sleeves hanging over my hands and overalls on top with a little pocket on the stomach with a little bee clip on my hair, black and white socks up to my knees with sneakers, then I became part bee, still in human body just with bee wings and bee attena. I jumped out of the window and starting flapping my wings to get a soft landing. I sat down on the flower patch grabbed a flower and put it on my head.

*-^-* Few hours later *-^-*

I stood up and teleported to my dorm room, yes teleported its one if the quirks of being half-bee, anyways i transformed back into a full human, i took of my shoes, went to my queen-sized bed and instantly fell asleep..

𝙰/𝙽:𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝? 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔

𝚑𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚜://𝚏𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚜.𝚌𝚘𝚖/𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜/#𝚊𝚕𝚕_𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=me9MQXn8vMM 

Am obsessed with this. How do u like the 2 Y/Ns...?

This was a bit lazy but im dedicating it to somebody!! Mainly because the have been crazy and commenting  and their comments just made my day. :) Im a bit busy tommorow (mainly cuz of school and mosque) so this chapter is gonna make up for tomorrows.

If it says i published 2 chapters ignore one chapter, on my ipad it said the info oage was a draft while on the phone it said it was published so ignore it pls.

Question: Whats your age? Answer by selecting the age group and writing something, dont have to put your exact age.

Mine 10-15.

1-5

5-10

10-15

15-20

20-25

25-30

Or 30+