Push Up On Me - Rihanna

It's getting later baby, and I'm getting curious
Nobody's looking at us, I feel delirious
And you're pushing all my buttons
Taking me out of my zone, yeah

Elizabeth invited Ramona to go out on the town to dance with her. As it gets later and they get closer and closer on the dancefloor, Ramona is getting more and more curious because Elizabeth is making her feel things she's not used to.

It becomes clearer and clearer that Elizabeth is really into her and Ramona's never experienced this feeling before. Though she had never really considered being attracted to a woman this way before, Elizabeth seems to be pushing all her right buttons because Ramona starts to feel delirious and turned on. Especially when no one's looking and it feels like she's free to explore her further, she wants to get closer, wants to know what it is like to touch and kiss her. Elizabeth is taking her out of her comfort zone and Ramona is enjoying it maybe a little more than she'd like to admit.

The way that you stare, starts the fire in me
Come up to my room, you sexy little thing
And let's play a game, I won't be a tease
I'll show you the boom, my sexy little thing

I wish you would push up on me
I wish you would light me up and say you want me
Push up on me

Elizabeth can tell how much Ramona is into her as well, the way she keeps staring back at her more and more obviously with those hungry eyes as the night gets darker. And it turns Elizabeth on to no end.

She wants to take her up to her room and show her what a great orgasm feels like. Because as they dance together she can't help fantasizing about Ramona pushing up against her.

I wanna see how you move it
Show me, show me how you do it
You really got me on it, I must confess

As they continue dancing all Ramona can think about is how Elizabeth would move in bed, how she would touch her to make her feel good. She can't deny that she's getting turned on at the thought of Elizabeth taking her upstairs.

Baby, there ain't nothing to it
Baby, who you think you're fooling?
You wanna come and get me outta my dress, oh

Elizabeth can sense that Ramona is thinking about the same things she is but that she's also nervous and afraid to let it show. Still, obviously she's fooling no one, Elizabeth knows that Ramona is yearning to go upstairs with her and get undressed just as much as Elizabeth is yearning to take her. She assures her that it's okay.