MANiCURE - Lady Gaga

This song could work from either perspective, though I imagine it more from Elizabeth's perspective, perhaps in part because it is her voice but also because she is the one who approached Ramona first. If we view the song from Ramona's perspective, it would probably be more fitting at a slightly later point.

Put some lipstick on
Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
Rinse and curl your hair
Loosen your hips and get a dress to wear
I'm the one who's been coming 'round
Looking to love in you
You're the medicine, I need to heal
The way you make me feel

Elizabeth tells Ramona to get ready to go out with her on another date night. She is looking to invest her love in her, which is risky but Ramona is the only fix to Elizabeth's longing when they're apart. In other words, Elizabeth has already started falling for her and now being apart from her is almost painful. Ramona is the only medicine to alleviate the pain.

And so Elizabeth keeps coming around and asking her to go out to not only experience the high of being around her again but also in hopes that Ramona shares similar feelings for her.

From Ramona's perspective, it would be very similar. She keeps coming back to the hotel because she's getting addicted to the way Elizabeth makes her feel. The instructions to getting ready could either be her talking to herself or her speaking to Elizabeth after she's grown a little more confident and is more comfortable being demanding towards this woman.

I'm gon' be MANiCURED
You wanna be man cured
Ma-ma-ma-MANiCURE
She wanna be man cured
Salon's enough for her not to feel so insecure
Ma-ma-ma-MANiCURE
She wanna be take care'n of

Being manicured can be read as a double-entendre in the first line of the chorus. For one, Elizabeth made herself, including her nails, pretty for Ramona. She also got the right manicure to make her feel good when she touches her (if you know what I mean).

Furthemore, she's ready to "cure" Ramona from her bad experiences and heartbreaks with men in the past, in the sense that she shows her how she deserves to be treated (by people of any gender obviously), helps her unlearn that e.g. her pleasure isn't as important as her partner's, etc.

It also touches a bit on Ramona's insecurities. According to Angela Bassett, Ramona seeks to be adored and appreciated. As an actress, getting dressed up a bit and getting glammed up at the salon feeds her confidence a bit before meeting up with Elizabeth. And of course, Elizabeth gives Ramona all the adoration she wants (even without all the fancy dresses and makeup as she will later learn).

On the flip side, Elizabeth likely has similar insecurities, as she is dressed up in full glam pretty much 24/7.
And she certainly also seeks to be cured from the awful experiences she's had with men in the past. They both want to be taken care of by each other, both physically and emotionally.

Can you feel it? Can you feel it? Can you feel it?
I'm addicted to the love that you garner (Man cure)
Can you feel it? Can you feel it? Can you feel it?
Looking serial killer, man is a goner (Man cure)

Elizabeth asks Ramona if she can feel how intoxicated by Ramona's love she is. And she tells her that she looks hot like a serial killer in the sense that she looks like she's already been turned because she's so beautiful and youthful and looks like she could slit a man's throat at any second.

Touch me in the dark
Put your hands all over my body parts
Throw me on the bed
Squeeze, tease me, please me, that's what I said!

Elizabeth tells Ramona all the things she wants her to do to her in bed, how she likes to be touched and pleasured.

Heal me, 'cause I'm addicted to love
Save me, 'cause I'm addicted to love

Elizabeth asks Ramona to heal and save her because she is addicted to love but in the past the love she gave was returned with so much pain and trauma that it's hard to fully give it again now along with trust and vulnerability. But she senses that Ramona might be able to aid in healing those wounds of the past and save her from herself and so she pleads with her to do just that.