Three

*Luz POV*
- -                                                                  - -

I had to remind myself that I couldn't drop the act during our performance, which was much harder said then done. That multiplied when I noticed the youngest Blight's breathing start to pick up. I motioned Willow and she wrapped an arm around her for safety reasons. I slowly walk up to her and give her reassurance. Slightly bending down I make sure Amity understands my words.. "It's okay Blight I'm here." I straightened myself up and face the crowd "Well we have a new addition to our Musical family." That comment caused an uproar from the crowd as they cheered our band name.

Willow picked up where I left off, grip still on the seemingly fragile Blight. "That's just amazing, Amity you've made today a very special day. We welcome our new fans by playing our first songs" Willow explained not hiding the excitement. She turned to face Boscha and Gus, who were still in shock. 'understandable' I thought to myself as a wave them back into reality and explained what we were going to do.

They both nodded as I walked back over to the front where Willow stood trying to keep the Blight and audience distracted so we could get set up. I look to Willow and signal her to grab her Bass. While she does I grab the mic from her "Well Amity it's a our pleasure to have you here, let me introduce our band. Willow Park is our bassists, Augustus Porter is our drummer, Boscha is our keyboardist, and I, Luz Noceda play the the guitar."

- -                                                                  - -

Word count: 246

Alright so school has bit me in the ass and this short chapter isn't much, but it's all I can do with my smart juices until the weekend