Chapter one : hello! World

*Yawn* I opened my eyes, I saw weird green plants, back at home my plants were pink! And when they got rotted they were red, I stared at it. I looked at it with a confused face. I started walking off into a pile of  poison ivy, which I'm immune to it, so I didn't get hurt, when I fully walked through I saw Humans, the people on Xaiopp, in the dying galaxy, hated humans  I heard they would take you to a thing called Area 51, I never believe it of course through cause we lived millions of light years away. My parents put me in a rocket and sent it off to this planet, I don't know why though.

The humans spotted me they picked up their communication devices and started to "call 911" In their world it was 1995? I don't get that it was in the thousands, I'm Xaxi! Female 5'3 and I'm 17!. I whispered to myself "wooh, breathe," I started walking around I went inside a "grocery store" and got a chocolate bar. I opened it at the counter and took a bite. "This is good" I said munching down on it. The person that was checking me out looked at me in fear and anger. I walked out of the store and started eating it more.

It came night I saw the moon! I  walked into a house and people screamed and ran. I put my hands on my hips and said "Yep." Stupidly. I walked into the bed room and it was FANCY AS CRAP!  I walked around more and walked I found the kitchen. I cooked up some Fahla fundo, it's basically chicken + Mac & cheese, but different! "Mmh" moms favorite dish.

I walked over to the bedroom and made the bed comfy!I got into the bed and took down my pigtails I lay down in the bed and slowly fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and made breakfast. I made ocato gamshi, it was tasty! I went into the bathroom and took a shower, I walked into the living room and then I got dressed and put my pig tails back up.

Later I took a walk, everybody in sight ran away. They took a glance at me and ran, they thought I was a weird creature, I took a glance at a few people and they fainted, I went back to my house and cooked up lunch, I looked at the clock, it was already 1:37! I ran to the store and bought some groceries. I made some pizza. I just learned it. So I made it and it was delicious! So I wanted to eat all of it, but my stomach hurt super much. I took some medicine so I could feel better. It was already the end of the day, 9:46PM

I got into the shower again and washed off, I brushed my hair and blowdried it. I put on my Pajamas! And I got into the bed and fell asleep I dreamed about my parents and our life back in Xaiopp, I woke up after that "mmh...Huh?" I forgot that it was just a dream. After that I got into the shower and then I brushed my teeth and hair, I went and got donuts they are tasty! I love them, so then I got back and watched TV.

I went out to the zoo and took pictures on my M-Phone 28 the highest one they have is a M-phone 36 I still don't have one higher than it. I saw tigers and other stuff! Like kangaroos and stuff like that. I went back to the house and thought about Ice-cream! I got the ice cream and it was good! I didn't like it too much but it was good! :)