Chapter five: Hair school here i come!

I got packed up and got into the car. I got to my school it was 10 minutes away from my house so it was easy getting there, I get there at 8:30AM and then I get to work. I started on a client that wanted an easy hair style, they said I did really good and paid me 25$ and a tip of 5$ I counted it up and and I equaled up to 30$ and 86¢ then I did half of a mannequin head and I styled it too, then it was time to go home my teacher looked back at me and put her hand out and opened and closed it, I handed her 86¢ she looked at me and shrugged as I walked out the door.

I got into the car And drove to the store, I got some food and a Cuke for Mat, I payed and got out of the store and got into my car and then went home, i checked my watch and it was 9:27PM, Mat was sleeping on the couch while cuddling with Maxi. I took a picture and woke him up, I took off the make up and I took a shower then got my clothes on. We got into bed and went to sleep.

In the morning we got up and went to the library and I found a book called; space werewolf's vol:1. I thought it was cool so I got it, the other 64 volumes were there too, so I got vol.1 to vol.40, cause they were pretty short and easy readying. While I was there I also got voltage, it was a really cool comic.

When I got home I ready most of the space werewolves comics then I started to watch tv and cuddle with Mat, then we fell asleep. The cat came over and cuddled us. Then I got onto my laptop when I woke up and it was 5:28AM?! I woke up really early my shift didn't start till 7:30, so I just got ready and at 6:30 I made breakfast and showered. I was already 7:00!!!so I woke up Mat.

He was grumpy and kinda didn't want to do anything, I made him some coffee than gave him a kiss. He hugged me. He went to go get changed and drink his coffee. I ran up to him and told him "babe, I have to leave for work love you!" Then I gave him a kiss and ran. I walked out the door and drove my car. I got to dreams donuts and finished my shift it stopped at 8:30 so I had 30 minutes to get ready for school. Mat already left for work when I walked in, Maxi needed food and water. I gave her some and got ready.

I ran into my car and drove to school. Then I finished my design a customer came in and said they wanted a mow hawk, I worked on him and then I talked to him a lot! Me and him became friends, he was really nice and he said he's a rockstar "hey! Do you want a 80% deal to come to my show, it's really 50$ but I can let you in for 10!" I looked at him and smiled "sure! I'd love to come to your concert! Hard rock or soft rock?" He looked at me and said "Guess"I looked at him with a confused face. I looked at him and said "hard rock, you want a mow hawk."

After he got his cut I got payed 20$ and a tip I got 38¢, after that I gave him my number and he texted me
Unknown: hey it's me Vincent!
Xaxi:oh hi! You never gave me your name! Hehe.
Vincent:well my concert is at 10:30 so make sure you get there on time!
Xaxi: okay! Thanks for telling me I just bought the ticket.
Vincent:well talk to you later!
After we stopped texting I made it to the concert I bought some of his Merchandise and made it early, I got to go backstage and meet all of them! It was nice some of them gave me photographs and stuff like that! The stuff got crazy and after that we made it to when he started texting me when he was drunk... :-
Vincent:hey sweet pee's
Xaxi:Vincent...
Vincent: yes?
Xaxi: you need to stop.
Vincent: huh?
*call ended*
I looked up at my ceiling when I was in bed, I looked at may and sighed.

What am I going to do in my life? He was already asleep and maxi looked at me and Meow! I stared at her "what maxi?" She meowed again I rolled over and went to sleep.