Prologue

Eye of misfortune.

A quirk, or a curse?

It was hard to differentiate between the two sometimes. Such a powerful gift that came out of nowhere and flourished on a young teen named Midoryia Izuku.

With this power he swore to do good and only good, but sometimes 'good' wasn't all it caused.

At the meek age of four, Midoryia was branded 'Quirkless': one of the few members of the entire world's population that didn't have a superpower ('Quirk'). It completely turned his life upside-down.

The people he grew-up with and considered good friends, turned their backs on him and made his life miserable for a long time; including his all-time favorite: Bakugo Katsuki, who he looked-up to greatly at a younger age.
But not anymore...

His father also left the picture not long after; seeing that his son wouldn't bring anything but bad luck to his family.

His mom stayed, and became the best thing Izuku had. Using the little money she had, she heard of an idea to invest and ended up earning quite a lot of money. Inko secretly stashed away said money for Izuku's future and basic necessities the two had; living a comfortable life.

Over time, due to Izuku's quirkless status, he ended up getting frequently hurt by his bullies enough that Inko removed him from the school and home-schooled him for a short time until the boy decided it was time for him to go back. Hesitantly, she transferred him to a different school where he always stayed at the top of his class, and never exposed his despairing secret of being quirkless.

What a life.

That is, until he turned ten.

_______

Izuku walked into the building, walking casually towards the other side of the place. He adjusted his mask over his head and looked around the dark-green fog covered room.

Many onlookers backed-up in confusion or suspicion at the sight of the shady outfit.

"Maybe it's a newer hero doing some inspection?" A suited man whispered to his female colleague optimistically, though his body-language completely deceived him.

"Everythin's ready to go." A female's voice rang through Izuku's earpiece.

He stopped and pressed it to reply back to her; a smile hiding under his mask. "Thanks Mei."

"No problem-o! Just take care of my babies as much as you can!"

"I'll try." He sighed.

Midoryia quickly unzipped his duffle bag that laid comfortably at his side, taking out two guns and removing their safety feature. With one quick glance around the room, he shot blanks at the ceiling.

"EVERYBODY ON THE GROUND, NOW!!" He yelled, firing three more times.

Screams filled the room as they obeyed his command. Some police entered the room with their hands shakily around their own guns. Heroes always do their dirty work, so all cops are useful for now are to lock people up and do heroes' paperwork.

"Those are cute." Izuku teased, taking no time to kick them out of their shaky grasps and knocking the cops out.

That only seemed to drive the workers into more panic.