Definition of Perfection

After countless minutes of waiting and getting ready, I saw a car pull out of the driveway, which I suspect is her parents. I decided to head to house once again. I sprinted down our rickety, winding staircase and rushed out the door. Once I saw her house, I started to walk instead of run. I got to the door and twisted the doorknob to see if it was open. It was but I quickly shut the door and nocked instead of just walking in. "COMING." I heard her yell from inside. The doorknob turned and the door opened. "Hey Violet!" she said with a smile. Her hair was damp and she was wearing a sports bra, shorts and a thin gold necklace. "Sorry I look like shit right now." she laughed. "I just got out of the shower a few minutes ago."
"No it's fine, you look beautiful." I said without any thought process. I didn't mean to say it, the words just slipped out of my mouth, I couldn't control myself. "Thanks! You're really cute right now too if i'm being honest." she said as she looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were the prettiest I've ever seen. They are a mix of light blue and navy blue. When she called me cute, I thought I was going to have a panic attack. Me being called cute by someone 10 times hotter than me??? Literally the best feeling ever.
"Thank you!" I said as I was most likely blushing and smiling. She opened the door more and let me in her house. The house had a strong coffee and vanilla scent. "Oh I made some coffee by the way, that's why you probably smell coffee. You want some?". I laughed, "It's smells delicious sooo of course!"
"Okay! I'll go make you some and you can go up to my room if you'd like." she said with a small smirk. "It's the room to the left of the bathroom." she explained then left for the kitchen. I walked up the stairs to the second floor, the steps were much more quieter than the ones at my house.
I soon reached the top and found her room. Her room had a gorillaz record playing, there were yellow streamer lights across the ceiling, making the lighting heavenly, and two Cage the Elephant poster. "You like that band?" she said as she walked in the room with 2 cups of coffee on a tray. I looked at her "y- yes, my favorite song is Cigarette Daydream-". The smell of the room was amazing and comforting now because of the coffee.
" No way, same!"
"Oh!" I smiled.
"I seen them preform it before, the guy beside me was high and tried to sing but he sounded distorted." she laughed. I can't get over her laugh, it was the cutest thing I ever heard. I laughed with her and I was probably blushing. "You want to see something cool?" "Sure, why not" I said with a grin. She got up and went over by her TV and picked up a small remote. The yellow lights turned off and red led lights around her room turned on.
"Bro I've always have wanted LED lights."
"I love them, I got them for Christmas from my brother." she murmured as she sat down back on the bed. "Can I tell you something?"