Chapter: 2

Marne's P.O.V

The signing had been over for five minutes during the waiting time I had been messaging Shanna. Hopefully Ben wasn't messing with me when he asked me if I wanted to come over to the bus, I'd feel really stupid then.

Walking around the back of the building heading down a long path looking to both my left and right till I found the tour bus standing outside the door taking a deep breath and knocked on the door. Maybe they aren't there probably at a bar. Hearing the door handle turn looking up seeing James the Drummer.

 He gave me a flirty smile "Hello, gouges! Are you lost?" he asked, I took a tiny step back.

"Er, I'm looking for Ben..."

"Lay off James!" Shouted a voice James looked disappointed.

Ben pulled James away from the door taking my hand in his "Watch your step." Stepping over a little step I didn't noticed before being led into the lounge area.

Taking a seat on couch looking around the bus. I was still in shock that one of Asking Alexandria asked me to come by the bus.

"Would you like a beer?" Ben asked standing up.

"Yeah, sounds good." I smiled.

Moments later Ben came back with two beers in his hand sitting back down passing me my drink, taking it twisting the bottle cap off taking two swings "Thanks."

Ben then put his arm around my shoulder took a long swing of his drink let out a heavy sigh "Tell me something about yourself  Marne."

"There's not much to tell, I was born in Australia, I'm seventeen, working in a Pub. That's all really."

"How'd you like to get to know me better?"  Taking another swing giving me a seductive smile.

"You may be Ben Bruce lead guitarist of Asking Alexandria who can get any girl he wants but, I'm not going to sleep with you."

Ben's P.O.V

Marne said she wasn't going to sleep with me, no matter she's on her fourth bottle of alchoal and started getting a lot drunk. James still tried to hit on her but she just kept pushing him away, which I found fucking hilarious. Marne was sitting on my lap resting her head on my chest still drinking.

"Ben?" She slured.

Looking down at her pushing a piece of hair behind her ear "Yes?"

"I'm a little tired. Can we go to your bed?" She said in a drunk sleepy voice closing her eyes.

Wrapping my arms around her sleeping peacfuly taking her up to my bed placing her down on the sheet putting the blanket over. Why does she have to be so beautiful!?