Chapter: 4

Ben’s P.O.V

Sitting down next to Danny, who was still sleeping the lazy shit, pinching his nose making him catch his breath and cough his eyes then snapped open,

“I love you too.” He said throwing the blanket off getting up too quick stumbling backwards.

“If I were you I’d go to the bathroom, you look like you’re going to be sick,” Danny looked at me all confused shrugged and did it anyways.

Three, two, one, and then I heard a Danny scream.

“Ben you fucking wanka, you’re so dead if this shit doesn’t fucking come off!” Danny shouted I couldn’t help but laugh my arse off.

Cam, Sam and James walked onto the bus took one look at Danny then joined in laughing.

“Nice ink mate!” Sam laughed trying to catch his breath.

“Ha-ha. Shut up.” Danny said sternly leaving the room. “And I know it wasn’t you arseholes who did this!”

Marne’s P.O.V

I had gone into work to only do a two hour shift so now it was a lazy day which means staying in PJ’s and pigging out on junk food. Sitting down watching TV eating honey soy chips when, my phone started buzzing. Dammit. Grabbing it off the table,

“Marne’s whore house, you got the dough we got the hoe. How may I help you?” I ask holding back my laughter.

Laughing came on the other end of the phone. “I’ll take five of those then not really. It’s Ben, sleeping beauty woke up and isn’t happy. Meet at the bus in ten?”

“Sure. See you then.” And hung up, I am so going to die.

--

Knocking on the bus door opening it up and stepping inside,

 “Ben? When are you?” I called looking around the corner seeing Ben on the ground and Danny on top of him James and the other boys were just sitting there staring at me.

“Hey there,” Ben greeted giving me a small wave, flipping onto his back pushing Danny off.

Walking into the lounge area sitting next to Ben and Sam, Ben put his arm around my shoulder I rested my head on his chest.

“So, you’re the cheeky bitch who drew on me?” Danny asked lifting the front bit of his beanie up the marker had faded a bit.

“That I am. But you have to admit, it’s a work of art.” I giggled.

--

Danny, Cam and James had gotten bored after a while and decided to go to another bar tonight. Sam and I were cuddled up on the couch watching Pokémon it had gotten cold so I stole a blanket from Ben’s bunk.

“Go team Rocket!” I shout at the TV.

“Boo! Go team Ash!” Sam shouted back sticking his tongue out at me.

Ben then walked looking at Sam and I but mainly at him giving him a glare, aw jelly!

“Awe, is Ben jelly of Sam?” I ask giggling.

“Me? Never,” Looking away crossing his arms all defensive,

“Oh pish, come ere’.” Waving my hand over Ben then jumped on the couch with us.