🚺💠Identity V 💠🚺

~PROFILE~
' No matter what I'll always find you brother no matter the cause ..."
- Sabrina Balsa
Name:
Sabrina Balsa
Role:
Decoder & Sub Assist
Title:
"Inventor "
Item:
Lightbulb - It was given by her brother before the accident . That if he wasn't around the light bulb will shine . Since it was now with her it allows her to blind the Hunter which cause the Hunter to let go of her teammate down . Only her that she has the lightbulb and has a cool down . She will use it once , but needed to wait for 5 minuets to use it once again . The lightbulb can distract a Hunter when she place on the chipper who aren't decode yet just to distract the Hunter .
Nickname:
Young Inventor , SB , Sab , And Sabrina
Age:
21
Gender:
Female
Sexuality:
Straight
Personality:
Sabrina is well known as individual inventor just like her brother , and she was more
External traits:
~ Lightbolt ~: the " Inventor" carries her lightbolt invention that she upgraded . It will help her to blind the Hunter about 1 minutes before the Hunter can able to see again. But she has 1 lightbulb so she has to choose very wisely either to saved her teammate or to distract the Hunter using inactive chipper machine .

~ Fast thinker~: Will increase of decoding in 10% . 

~ Helping Hand ?~: When one of her teammate was in a cocoon or in a rocket chair . Her speed will by 16% when she was close to were her teammate was , but there is a chance if either ended up getting captured or not . Once she freed her teammate it will give the increase speed to her teammate for those who are stuck in the cocoon or rocket chair .

~ Over-Work~: If she over work in recusing her teammate or distract the Hunter . She will go tired and her speed will decrease by 15% along with decipher , healing and open the gate .

Appearance:
She has purple eye and has a pretty make on her right eyeball side , she has dandelion hair with her natural Color brown tied into a crown braid .
Normal attire:
she wears a short gray scarf around her neck , wears a grey vest with a wrench on her left pocket and a watch , she wears a white polo shirt , blue jeans , and wears a brown boots , she has a Inventor glove which she choose the Color black .
S tier attire:

Friends:  Everyone Rival: Seer's wife Relative: Luca Balsa ( older brother )Crush: Seer Back up Crush: NaibLikes:Inventing , Fixing , Reading books , Cooking , Her brother , Owls , and Sweets Dislikes:Spiders , Thunder Storm , Lies , Web , Spicy f...

Friends:  Everyone
Rival: Seer's wife
Relative:
Luca Balsa ( older brother )
Crush:
Seer
Back up Crush:
Naib
Likes:
Inventing , Fixing , Reading books , Cooking , Her brother , Owls , and Sweets
Dislikes:
Spiders , Thunder Storm , Lies , Web , Spicy food , Lonely , Unable to help , begin useless , and unable to talk
Facts:
- She was a mute person, but she can hand sign to them or just write in her notebook in case if no one understands what she is trying to say.
- When she was younger she always wanted to see her brother, but one day ... When she sees her brother who was about to head to the prison Luca told her not to find him and he promises to be back for her.