🚺🍁🐉 HONAKI STAR RAIL OC🐉🍁🚺

Name: MèngYáng Yí nuò
L Definition:
Mèng- Dream or vision
Yáng- Sun
Yí nuò- one promise
Nickname: Yáng , MYYN , YN, and Yíng ( means flower or wise )
Age: 25
Biological Gender: Female
Gender Identity: Female
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Long Scion / Dragon Scion
Homeworld: Xianzhou Luofu
Residence: Xianzhou Luofu ( formerly ) & Herta Space Station
Occupation: Warrior in Xianzhou Luofu & Guard Herta Space Station
Path: The Destruction
Type: Quantum
Weapon: Duel sword
Personality: Mèng is a hardworking person and do her best in hand willing to help out her team or her friends . She wanted to have a connection them that way she can willing to help , but there sometimes when she reminded her of her past which she doesn't wanted to remember it someday she has to face it even her old friend sooner or later . She was pretty smart when it comes to combat and giving tips when it comes to training or sparing she will give some advice how to improve it or something else .
Love Interest: Dan Heng
Appearance

 Love Interest: Dan Heng Appearance

Drawn by me ^^

Backstory:

Mèng family pass down from generation by generation to a power which was master four season and that Méng inherited autumn ability which is the first time in her family history that this is the very first one member to inherited one instead of four like her other siblings . Which treated her differently , but expect for three people h were accept her as their older sister that is until those she get close to get kîlled during a war which she was alone once more . That is until at the age of 20 she meet Lunae / Dan Feng / Dan heng who admire of such power she possess and was treated as a friend .

Mèng Yáng used to be a a warrior of Xianzhou Luofu that is until that accident where her friend Dan Heng and Blade . She suddenly felt guilt and also remember what he just said to stay away from him and called her 'Weak dragon' since she came from a bloodline of her ancestor and was able to be transform into a dragon , but still needed strength to be able to fight . After 3 years she left the Xianzhou Luofu and left behind and start renew in the Herta Space Station where she can just be away from her homeland until she ready to return home .