C O N F U S E D

I woke up in my bathing suit with one of my boobs hanging out. I quickly realized and fixed my top. Luckily I was under the covers when I discovered another problem. I looked around and quickly realized I was in Rafe's bed. I then looked over to a door in his room which was lit up and I could hear the shower going. At this point I was sitting up staring at the door when I saw Rafe come out.
He looked so hot. Focusing on hating him and that gelled back hair of his had always made him instantly unattractive. But his hair was messy and his abs were dripping wet toned. My eyes were tracing down his body not even noticing him staring at me with a grin.

"You like what you see?"
he said questioning me holding back his smirk.

" Yea you look hot."
I said not realizing.
"Is that so?"
he said coming closer to the bed. I went with it, there was no turning back now.
"God Rafe, the things you do to me"
I said biting my bottom lip slightly moaning. Hunger spread in his eyes and he quickly grabbed me picking me up. He then smashed his lips into mine giving me butterflies. He then got onto the bed on top of me kissing me even more. His hand slid down my chest to my boobs giving them a squeeze then eventually to my area. He moved aside my bikini bottoms and started rubbing me. This then made me moan because of how sensitive he made me. He then pulled away taking in the noise and made his way down kissing my body. He finally reached my area spreading my legs to get a better view.
I looked down and saw him staring slightly making me insecure. He then licked his lips which instantly made the feeling go away. He then smashed his face into my area eager to get a taste. This made me moan loudly which made him cover my mouth with one of his hands. He kept going and I removed his hand letting him know I could control myself now.

"God you tasted so good lex"
"I bet so"
i said obviously stuttering because of what he was doing to me. He giggled at the sight.
"I'm abt to-"
I said stuttering. He stopped immediately which honestly annoyed me.
"Why'd you stop"
I said annoyed.
"Ooo someone's fighsty. I want to come with you."
he said smirking at me. He signaled for me to roll over so I did immediately. He crawled up to me admiring his view. He got lined up and grabbed my waist. I grabbed his arm beifre he could anything.
"This is my first"
I said innocently. He looked down on me with a shocked face.
"Oh"
"Ok I'll go easy on you"
he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and then turned around.

He slowly slid himself in pretty easily considering he had made me dripping wet.

"Fuck"
he moaned.
"You feel so good and tight"
he said stuttering and slurring his words. This made me shiver and get butterflies. He made me feel so good.
He picked up his pace hitting my g-spot slowly but surely. "Harder" I said stuttering.
"You sure"
he said.
"yes please"
I said slurring. Not knowing what the fuck I had just got myself into.

Rafe the smirked.
"Hold on to something you'll need it"
he said. I grabbed onto the sheets as he slammed into me.
"Fuck"
I moaned. He kept going at the same pace.

"Aw fu-fuck right there."
I said slurring my words in pleasure.
"Jeez lex you feel so good for me."
he said moaning and panting.
"Im about to-" I said shutting my eyes not being able to speak anymore. My legs started shaking like crazy and I moaned in relief has I became undone. The sight making Rafe come aswell. He moaned and fell over beside me exhailing and panting.

I was now laying on my back. Rafe looked over at me with a weird look on his face looking down at my chest. I looked down as well confused.
"What?"
I said.
"Nothing, I just realized you never took that off so I never got to see your boobs"
he said with a sad expression. I giggled and got up walking over to his side of the bed with my bikini bottoms still off. The whole walk there he was staring at my ass which made me giggle on the inside. He sat up and looked at me confused. I then pulled my bikini top off over my head and threw it at his face. He grabbed the top franticly and moved it out of his view staring at the sight in front of him.
He then grabbed my boobs with both of his hands making me throw my head back and moan. "God your so hot" he said with a slight moan getting up making me look up at him. He stared for a minute before kissing me sliding his hand on my waist.

I pulled away. "Shit" I said in a frantic manner. "What" he said confused. "Sarah! I came for her and not you. She's gonna wonder where I have been. This has been nice but I gotta go." I said. "Aw man" he said pouting as he watched me get my stuff together. I quickly got dressed noticing him watching me. I then grabbed my phone and before I walked out I put my stuff down ran over and gave him a hug and a kiss. He smiled and slapped my ass as I walked away.

I ran into the guest room messing up the bed to act like I've been in there the whole time. I then looked at the time.

(My phone read: 9:36 am)

"Whew" I sighed in relief. Ok I need to find Sarah and make sure she doesn't know. I then get up and go walk over to Sarah's room opening the door to her fast asleep. I jumped in excitement because I didn't get caught. At least by her...