C O U P L E

Rafe and Topper made up and everything was back to normal. I was sitting in Sarah's room talking to her when she left to use the restroom. I heard a knock at the door and appeared Topper.

"Oh, uh Sarah's in the bathroom she'll be back in a"
I said Top cutting me off
"No I actually came to talk to you."
"Oh okay"
I said patting a spot on her bed next to me. He came and sat.
"I already knew about you and Rafe before today."
"Wait what?"
I said in confusion. He never saw me and Rafe do that until to day.
"I saw you fucking on my way to leave the morning after the party"
My heart sank and fear filled my eyes.
"I mean it was hot until I saw that it was Rafe fucking you."
He said bluntly.
"Okay look Topper you can't say ANYTHING to like anyone"
"and if you do I will drop you faster than a heart beat."
I said staring into his eyes. Topper put his hands in the air
"Oh trust me I didn't plan on saying anything I would never"
he said reassuring me.
"Thanks".

Me and Rafe had been dating for two weeks know and everyone knew. When your bestfriend has a big mouth things spread like wildfire. Rafe was planning a pool party and I talked him into inviting the Pogues. I felt bad I really did I would hate to get left out so I wasn't about to do it to them. The Cameron's and Allaband's were going to be out of town so this time we threw it at mine. I don't mean to brag but my family was pretty loaded. We had 6 total rooms and 8 bathrooms if you include the half bathrooms. I had a large pool hot tub and a really pretty garden. I loved my house so much. It was a true beauty.

Fast-forward to about 7pm my house was packed with Kooks and Pogues and surprisingly everyone was getting along just fine which made me kind of mad because they always talk down on them yet here they are getting along. One of them came up to me.

"Hey are you Lexington? The one who invited the Pogues?"
he said.
"Oh hi! Yes that's me but you can call me lex. And you are?"
"Oh I'm John B"
He hand signals his crew over to him.
"This is JJ"
"hey there cupcake"
he said with a silly look.
"This is Pope"
"Hey nice to meet you."
Pope said excitedly.
"And this is Kiara"
"Well it's nice to meet all of you!"
"Beers are in the kitchen- oh! and feel free to take any kind of food I don't mind!"
I said with a welcoming smile.
"You rock man"
JJ said running to the kitchen.

A little while later me and Kie went upstairs to my room. We talked a lot. Like a lot.

"For a Kook you aren't that"
bad she said looking at me confused.
"Yea and I'm sorry about that. I don't care about money if your personality is shit i'm out. Also I don't find disrespecting people just because of there income is funny it's just immature and cruel. Me and Sarah are always talking about how foolish Kooks can be sometimes. We all make shitty decisions so we might as well make those mistakes with each others support!"
I said opening up.
"I think I just found my self a bestfriend"
Kie said putting her hand on her chest pretending to cry like my speech blew her away. I giggled and pushed her shoulder. She eventually left and I was just kind sitting on my phone when I looked up and saw Rafe staring at me.

"Got a staring problem?"
I said trying to tease him.
"Whatever Lex"
he said laying his head on me.
"I've never seen your room before Ms. Allaband"
he said.
"Yeah I guess not. Feel free to explore Pretty boy."
He hopped up and began looking around. He then got to my drawer and looked shocked. I was too busy on my phone to even notice. "Your freaky aren't you?"
he said pulling out my vibrator. I wanted to be embaressed but I really didn't care.
"Nope. I'm just big on self pleasure"
I said looking proud.
"I already knew that"
he said giggling.
"What are you talking about"
I said concerned.
"Oh nothing you totally didn't give me a whole speech when you were drunk about how important it is that the female also feels as much pleasure the man dose"
he said laughing and making a fool of you. "Hmm. Im trying to bring myself to guve a fuck. Oh wait! I don't."
you giggled.

"Maybe we should try it out"
he said.
"Try what ou- ohhh. I'm down."
he then gets up to lock the door. By the time he comes back u have ur pants off. He then pulls down your underwear revealing you to him. "God ill never get over this view" he says growling.
"Mhm"
you hum. He then turns it on smirking as he places it on you. You try to squirm but he holds you down with his muscular arm. You start moaning noticing him biting his lip. Your about to come and you feel on edge. You then come as your legs start shaking and you cant control your body.
"It's so damn hot when you do that."
Rafe implies.
"Ok let's go to the hot tub before anyone notices were are gone."

Me and Rafe get in the hot tub and I sit on his lap. I'm kind of moving because I'm talking when I hear Rafe slightly moan.
"Stop moving so damn much"
he growls. This gives me an idea. I lean my head back and whisper in his ear "Am i making you hard baby?" I say teasing him. "Stop Lex"he says in a serious voice.
As no ones looking you pull out his dick. "Lex what are you doing" Rafe says shocked at what I'm doing. "Shh trust me" I then push aside my bottoms pushing down onto his dick holding in my moans him doing the same. I move up and down without anyone noticing until I see Sarah and Top walk by. I quickly close my leg feeling fear rush to my thoughts.

"Hey guys!"
Topper says climbing in Sarah coming after him.
"Heyyy"
I say uneasy.
"You ok?"
Sarah says concerned.
"Oh yea I'm just great."
I say.
"Yea we are gre- rafe gets cut off by me moving making him "clear his throat" we are great"
he says trying to act normal.
"Wait are you guys- topper looks down at the water"
"Are you in her?"
he says looking at Rafe.
"Uhhh"
Rafe says not knowing what to do.
"Why do you think that?" I say.
"Uh maybe because everytime you move he looks like hes about to bust?"
Topper says laughing.
"Ew Lex here of all places"
Sarah chimes in.
"Well now you know I guess that means-"
you move up and move down.
"Oh my gosh Lex!"
Sarah says getting out. Topper just stares and you notice but ignore it because you wouldn't know what to say to him anyways. Topper finally gets out and you keep going. The you get off as no one is looking and he fixes himself.

"Is it just me or did Topper stare for and awfully long time"
Rafe said with a raised eyebrow.
"Yea he definitely did. Maybe he was shocked?" "Nah he looked turned on."
"Well to be honest I wouldn't be suprsied. Im just so fucking hot - Lex moaned out the words-"
"Please not here"
rafe said.
"We'll finish this later"
he says smirking.

Sorry for any spelling errors! Im using my computer and its being weird which makes it hard to fix spelling mistakes but bare with me! Also feel free to leave suggestions, Thanks for the support <3