S P R I T E

Top, Kelce, Sarah, and some other Kooks were over for a small get together. Everyone was swimming and having fun. I decided i wanted to go and get a drink so i decided to get some sprite from the fridge. I jumped up on to the counter me sitting on top. I was drinking my sprites while checking my phone.

I look up and see Rafe staring down at me.
"Hm?" i hum.
"Nothing.. it's just that mouth of yours looks so pretty rapped around that sprite bottle Lex." he says smirking down at me.
"Nice to know Rafe." i say not looking up from my phone when Rafe pulls my face up to meet his eyes.
We both stare when he then caresses my bottom lip with his thumb. He then stuck his pointer and middle finger into my mouth reacting in a confused way.

"What?" i question.
He then pulls out his fingers my thick spit trailing from my mouth leaving a clear gue on his fingers.
"Oh it's just because of the sprite" i say smiling softly.
"Yea. I wish it was something else" Rafe say sticking his fingers in his mouth.
Rafe then leans over to whisper in my ear.
"Can I make you wet like that? Huh Lex?"
he says in a deep sexy tone.
"mhm" i moan out quietly.

Rafe then picks me up carrying me to my room. Us not noticing Topper staring the WHOLE time. Rafe throws me onto the bed and sits down in a chair in front of it.
"What are you doing?" I question.
"Play with yourself." he says staring into my soul.
"What?" I say.
"I said, touch yourself." He says bluntly throwing his hips forward in his chair flexing his abs.
"o-oh uh okay.."
I first take off my shirt revealing my bathing suit top. Then I take off my shirts and bikini bottoms spreading my legs and staring at Rafe to get a reaction. His eyes slightly widen and he bites his lip. I then walk over to him.
"I'm gonna play by my rules." i say.
"Mmm" he moans staring at my exposed area.

I sit on his knee him shocked by my actions. I then start moving back and forth eventually throwing my head back and moaning into his ear. At this point my hands are In his hair and he's staring at his knee as it becomes wetter with my liquids. I eventually started shaking and become undone and throw my head back moaning slightly loud.
"Your pussy just can get enough of me can it"
Rafe says.
"I guess not" I breathe out.
I'm now straddled In Rafes lap. He quickly pulls down his swim trunks revealing his length. He then slides into me easily because of how wet I already was. I see Topper peeking there the door in a gaze as if he had been there. For some reason my stomach told me to let him watch so I just stared his way as I kept riding Rafe. Making distorted faces as I moaned.
"Fuck Rafe right there" I kepted eye contact as well as pornagraphic moans leaving my mouth. I looked down seeing that Topper was now jerking off seeing the faces leaving him as he moaned. It was hot. Wait no- what's wrong with me? Why do I like this? Why do i wanna fuck Topper? Snap out of it Lexington Marie.

A while later...

"Rafe we need to talk" I say pulling him aside from the party.
"Hm?"he hums.
"I think there is something wrong with me. When I was riding you I saw Topper watching us and i just stared at him. But I kept making moaning noises not for him. But for you. But at the same time I didn't care he watched, I'm sorry" I ramble out.
"Your apologizing because Top watched us fuck and you didn't care?" he questions.
"Yea?" i say.
"I don't care. Just don't go and fuck him or anything." He laughs.

Kiara Carrera

I had always had a feeling I liked girls ever sense I got off to Magan Fox in the 8th grade.
Kiara made me uncomfortable. She was touchy and hot asf, it felt like she was constantly flirting. I couldn't help but look at her differently In a bikini.
Sarah threw another party inviting everyone including Kiara. Me and Kiara ended up in my room talking.
"Your so beautiful" Kiara states.
"Same to you Kiara" I said looking in her eyes.
She slowly got closer starting to kiss me. I kissed her back and i knew it was wrong because of Rafe but i couldn't bring myself to stop. I then found myself lying down and her pulling off my bikini bottoms. She then started licking me as well as rubbing my clit with circular motions. I was moaning a mess and grabbing her hair. She then took off her bikini bottoms and we started rubbing together.
"Fuck Kie you feel so good" I say stuttering and slurring my words breathing in between them.
"You taste so good lex" she says moaning the words out.
We finally come to our climax's laying on the bed beside each other when I look over seeing Rafe staring drooling on the floor. I then squeal and cover Kie up.
"What?" Kie says.
"RAFE WAS WATCHING" i scream.
"Oh my god" she laughs.
"Put your clothes on please" i whine.
Kie puts on her clothes.
"This was fun we should do it again" she says winking as Rafe now opened the door watches her.
He walks in and shuts the door.
"That was hot." he says shocked.
I look down my eyes being invaded by a buldge bigger than ever.
"I can tell." i say.
"Wait so do you like girls too?" Rafe questions.
"Not sure but i'm guessing that made it official" i said.
"Just don't do it again it's kinda like cheating" he said frownin
"I'm sorry" I say looking down.

hey guys i forgot to upload this last part but unfortunately i'm not gonna be continuing this unless i get a lot of requests to. thanks for reading tho! 💕