Standing with you

"We're finally here!" Jisoo said holding the door open for Jungkook who was walking in with his crutches. He walked his way through the living room and sat on the couch that was parallel to the tv. Jisoo sighed and sat next to him. 

"I like this feeling," Jungkook said as he laid his head on her shoulder as she played with his hair. 

"With me here you're going to be well in no time." Jisoo smiled."Let me get you some water first."

"Wait could you get me a new shirt this one smells like the hospital," Jungkook asked as she got up from the couch. Jisoo could hear Jungkooks phone ring as she walked out to his bedroom

She opened the room to see a minimalist designed room that looked very clean except for the desk that was pilled with notes and a guitar that was leaning on the chair. She walked over to the closet ignoring the mess and found different colors of the shirt but decided to give with a simple red one, she liked how he looked in red. Just as she was about to close the door her eyes landed on a familiar black-covered book. She was not a nosy person but this book called out to her, she decided opened it to find that it was his old songbook, there were too many songs to count but she landed on one page

Still with you

We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were everything I had

I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"

"REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH, I'LL MEET YOU ON MONDAY DON'T WORRY, THANK YOU SO MUCH.!" Jungkook screamed from the living room, which was enough to make Jisoo run to see what all the commotion was about with the book still in hand.

"JUNGKOOK IS EVERYTHING FINE?" She exclaimed looking at him as he cut a phone call standing up with only one crutch holding his balance. She went closer to him and cupped her hands on his face to check if he was feeling well. Jungkook's heart still pumping from the adrenaline, kissed Jisoo from all the happiness that he couldn't control. It was not a long kiss but it was meaningful enough to make Jisoo giggle from just seeing his happiness.

"What brought this happiness to you" She smiled.

"I got in I was working so hard and it paid off, I'm going to fulfill my dream, IM FINALLY GOING TO BE A K-POP IDOL!" He screamed still standing with half his body weighed on her for support.

" WAIT REALLY! BUNNY I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!" She kissed his forehead as their foreheads rested on each other. 

They eventually pulled away and sat on the couch like they did in the beginning, "Which entertainment offered?" Jisoo asked casually.

" It's some entertainment called Bighit, other than that they want me and Tae to join a seven-member boy band called BTS," Jungkook said holding one hand of Jisoo's in his.

"WAIT! V is joining?" She was confused about how could he hide something from her like this.

"Yeah I was shocked to hear this but it was a last-minute thing, they said he didn't go to audition but when they found his voice they thought it was perfect for the band," Jungkook explained as Jisoo silently listened.

Before finishing his eyes met the book that he still held onto. "So you finally found the Blackbook again" he sighed with a smile as he grabbed one end of the book opening it. "Don't think I'm cheesy but, when you left I started writing lyrics again and the only thing I could write about was how much I missed you." Hearing this only made Jisoo giggle more, but her eyes watering a little.

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS CHEESY DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!" he cried.

It was moments like these that brought them two joy, even if it was big news like getting into a band or even sitting and talking about their favorite flavor of cake, these moments were what mattered in the end.

They always stayed with each other no matter what and held each other strong through thick and thin.

-----1 Years Later----

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked over the phone as Jisoo stood nervous on the other end. She was standing in the front of a huge building that had the sign 'Y.G. ENTERTAINMENT'

"I think ill be fine, I just hope I do well" Jisoo replied as she walked towards the building. "I'm entering now, I'll see you at the party later"

"You really didn't have to host a party, you know." Jungkook sighed, he didn't like Jisoo stressing over him.

"We have to have a party, your song was a hit, BTS is finally getting attraction, "Jisoo exclaimed as she entered with a small bag in hand. BTS finally hit its goal and started to get famous and it was because of the song Still with you that they got fame.

"But it was because of you I'm famous." Jungkook smiled which Jisoo could feel through the phone. "And hows that" she smiled back at his modesty.

"'Still with you' was about you, they found the song in my draft and decided to use it." they both giggled. "Oh, I must be the luckiest girl in the world." Jisoo laughed.

" This lucky girl is going to be late if she doesn't get to her meeting on time," Jungook teased.

The two had been together for over a year and helped each other every day, most importantly Jungkook helped Jisoo overcome her fear of singing in front of people, and after a lot of practice her hard work paid off as she was now going to meet the members of the girl band. The name was still needed to be decided but that was why they were meeting today.

Jisoo walked in the room and was met by her new 3 best friends Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé. 

"SOOYA!" Lisa screamed as she ran in for a hug, 

"Lisa your going to choke me before we can talk about anything" Jisoo laughed as the two others approached her.

"So did get any idea, we were supposed to finalize a name by today" Rosé sighed as she ate a grape that was on the table where they were seated at.

"What about Four Love" Jennie joked, they shook their heads as they laughed at the funny suggestions that the group came up with.

"What about Lisa and the three musketeers"

"NO!"

"What about Pink Punk?"

"Maybe but it doesn't sound right for some reason" 

They went on like this for hours until they eventually gave up "We are never going to be able to find a name."  Rosé complained.

"What about BLACKPINK" Jisoo splurted as she lifted her head to see the girls wide-eyed at the surprising name choice.

" I actually like that, it shows a girly but strong vibe" Jennie chimed in. They all hummed in acknowledgment and jumped in happiness at finally finding a good name.

Lisa screamed in excitement as they all fell into laughter.

"Watch out world cause Blackpink is in your area" 

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

This is not where it completely end, I have uploaded another chapter on what happened afterward and that is the final ending. 

The story is a bit inaccurate to the real happenings of the world but I hope it can be ignored for the story. 

WOW, I can't believe it is gonna end, anyway I hope you liked the book. It was a small book but I had lots of fun writing it.

Tell me your favorite part

Until next time, Stay tuned!

❤︎ Rhea ❤︎

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽