"The Flash Boy and The Nipples"

Nag start na silang uminom.
Sunoo also started to drink with them.

Jay doesn't know that Sunoo's alcohol tolerance is low.

Kaya pinagmasdan nya lang si Sunoo.

After like 30 minutes of drinking and eating again.

Sunoo decided to swim.

"Simon, swim muna Kuya Sun ha." Sunoo said.

Tipsy na si Sunoo but he can still manage.
He just wanna swim so that he will sober.

"Samahan na kita Sunoo." Sunghoon, Jake and Jay said at the same time.

Sunoo just looked at them and said "No, I wanna swim alone. Bantayan nyo na lang si Simon."

Wala silang magawa kundi mag inom nalang.

Pagkapunta ni Sunoo sa dagat.
Nagbabad din si Sunoo sa dagat for like 5 mins.

While in the water. Sunoo couldn't help but to feel jealous.

He clearly likes Jay and the fact that many people wants him is so frustrating to watch.

He can't even tell those people to back off because who is he in Jay's life?

He's just a baby sitter.

A friend maybe.

But not in a intimate relationship.

He doesn't have the rights to be mad about him because Sunoo doesn't own him.

He just stayed afloat in the water to cleanse his jealousy.

As much as he wants to shout at those people clinging to Jay, he kept his feelings inside.

That's the hard part because his feelings are kept inside.

And it might explode at any moment and that will only lead to two things.

It's either Jay likes him and they will continue to develop their relationship or Jay doesn't likes him and that will affect their friendship.

It's so hard when you think about it.

Pro's and Con's of confessing someone you're really close of.

His thoughts remained at Jay until he decided to go back.

Pabalik na si Sunoo when he stumbled upon something hard and was about to fall but someone grabs his waist.

Someone grabs him.

"Hi, Are you okay? I'm Harvey by the way." Harvey said.

"Thank you Harvey. I'm okay." Sunoo replied.

While that happened. Sunghoon's eyes saw everything.

"Pare, Is that Sunoo? Someone's holding him and sa waist pa." Sunghoon said.

"Oo nga, patay ang prinsesa." Jake said.

Hindi pa natapos ang sinasabi ni Jake nang tumakbo si Jay papunta kay Sunoo.

Parang magkasing bilis siya ni flash kung takbohin nya si Sunoo.

Pagkadating na pagkadating niya.

"Can you please get off your hands on him." Jay said while catching his breath.

Jay's expression is now foul considering someone just laid hands on Sunoo.

"Woah woah easy. I'm just helping him because he stumbled." Harvey said.

"Jay, tinulungan nya lang ako wag kang oa please." Sunoo replied to Jay.