Lust [M]

2:11 A.M Jennie glanced at the clock, she lay awake for hours now. The only sound in her room was her labored breathing. She couldn't sleep as the flashes of the night replayed in her head. The way Rosé looked like when Jennie stripped her clothes, her long legs, flat stomach, and her round, firm breasts caused Jennie's breath to hitch in her throat as she thought about it.

Jennie could still vividly recall the feeling of caressing her breasts and cupping them in her hands. The way Rosé moaned in her ear, and the way she kissed her, that way her naked body glistened with sweat under the glow moonlight, made Jennie throb with want again. She peered at the emptiness on the other side of her bed.

What would happened if she said yes? Jennie couldn't help but wonder.

At this moment, it all seemed like some weird dream. If not for the sweet soreness of her muscles she would have certainly thought it was.

I mean how unbelievable this is...I had sex with Roseanne...twice. I would never in a thousand years believe that this could happen, Jennie mused to herself.

Why did I do it anyways, why did I seduce her? At the beginning it was all a game, but how did I get from teasing her to inviting her to stay over? Was I so swayed away by the lust to allow myself to let my guard down? And especially around her, the person I despise the most? Jennie sighed heavily into the night.

"I can't." Those two simple words from Rosé's mouth rung in her head again. She recalled standing naked and stunned in her living room, as Rosé gathered her clothes in frenzy and ran out of her house as if on fire.

I guess this is for the best. That's what you get Jennie for sleeping with the enemy... literally, she scoffed in the night.

However, despite Jennie's efforts to brush the rejection off as if it was nothing important, she was still undeniably hurt by it. She worked hard all the time so that no one would be capable of saying no to her, and Rosé threw it back, in her face. And she did it the worst possible moment, when Jennie lowered her guard for a split second.

The burning hatred spread through her body as she thought of that little moment when she felt the all-familiar feeling. Rejection. She had to get back at Rosé, show her she can't play with her like that.

Her mind running wildly now, scanning through "Schemes 101" by Jennie Kim to find a perfect idea for getting back at Rosé. But nothing seemed good enough since she never managed to destroy Rosé with any of her regular schemes.

Maybe I was looking for a solution in a wrong way. Since Roseanne didn't have any vices, maybe I should look at her virtues, hmmm... Jennie mused as the little wheels in her mind started to turn in right direction.

Finally, at this late time of the night a devious plan started forming in her head.

I know exactly what I do, Jennie grinned devilishly, and finally close her eyes drifting away.

• • •

Rosé certainly didn't spend her weekend the way she imagined it. It consisted with stuffing with ice-cream, avoiding Chanyeol, and moping around the house in PJs. She didn't cry though. Friday night she bawled her eyes out until she didn't have the energy to cry anymore. She knew she looked liked hell, her cheeks puffy, huge circles under her eyes and her hair disheveled but she didn't care.

Remorse was eating her out, but that wasn't the only source of her tears. What killed her the most was that she was feeling something other than remorse, something that was overwhelmingly stronger. Evey fiber in her body was screaming for Jennie's touch, but Rosé knew that was wrong, she had a boyfriend, and Jennie was a conniving bitch. She couldn't allow herself to be attracted to her.