eleven

·  ·  ·  · ✦ 2/2

An hour or so later, Hoseok opened his door. He left his room only in his underwear because he assumes he's alone. Namjoon fluttered his eyes open and sat up from the floor, seeing Hoseok walk forward to the kitchen.

He goes right to the refrigerator, opening it to go right to the alcohol. Hoseok grabs himself a Soju, closing the fridge and opening the cap. He gets up on the counter to sit and started drinking the Soju.

"Is that normal for you?"

Hoseok jumps, almost dropping his drink and almost choking. "D-Dude! Why the fuck are you still here?" He faces the taller male.

"I wanted to stay. You don't have to talk to me. Just pretend I'm not here."

Hoseok gets off the counter, putting his drink down on the counter. "You fucking asshole—I told you to go home!"

"And I stayed for you."

"Go home!" Hoseok begged. "Please! Th-This is too much for me right now!"

Namjoon blinks, curling his brows. He realized Hoseok's yelling made him shake, tears already forming in his eyes. Namjoon just flutters his eyes down and turns around to go to the main door. Hoseok lowers his head, gulping hard.

Hoseok had his head down on the desk, ignoring everyone who surrounded him. Namjoon walked up to the desk nervously, slowly sitting down on the desk beside him and putting his stuff on the desk. Hoseok just couldn't trust anyone anymore, that's why he kept pushing Namjoon away.

For some odd reason, everyone kept talking and they wouldn't stop. The teacher's not even here. The name Namjoon kept coming out of their mouths for some damn reason.

"I hope you can forgive me."

Hoseok flutters his eyes open. His brows knitted in annoyance. "I told you to leave me—" Hoseok lifts his head up from the table and widen his eyes. "..alone."

Namjoon was in all of his glory. Hoseok was shocked, speechless. Namjoon was in his casual outfit, his arm tattoos showing, his piercings, accessories, his casual outfit and everything.

Hoseok stared. Hard. He's in his casual outfit. He didn't..care about getting in trouble? "What..why are you...?" Hoseok didn't know what to say.

"Lying is wrong." Namjoon looks at him. "Right?"

Hoseok stayed silent, staring at him. He finally flutters his eyes down to stop looking at him, gulping hard. He hates the feeling he's having towards him right now. Namjoon's strong hands are right there.

"Your wish. If you want me to stay the same, or still lie to everyone except for you." Namjoon says to him. "I'll dress like the nerdy boy I am here, but not for you."

Hoseok tightens his fists.

"Your choice, your words. I'll do it."

Hoseok closed his eyes, quickly crossing his legs to stop himself from rising up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! That raspy voice of yours isn't helping me! Namjoon noticed, raising a brow. He would've comforted him in any way but..Hoseok hates him right now. He couldn't.

Hoseok reaches up and grabs the taller's arm, pulling him forward suddenly. "I-I'll forgive you if you fuck me. Now." He whispers to him, with a shaky voice.

Namjoon looks at him. "You will?"

"W-Well discuss it later. F..For real this time."

"Deal."

Hoseok moans, gripping Namjoon's hair.

Supply closet. Yeah. Everyone would think of the bathroom but they decided that room instead.

Namjoon continues to thrust in the male, gripping his waist. He bites down on Hoseok's neck as Hoseok digs his nails into the taller's back. Namjoon missed this so much. He missed Hoseok's warmth so badly that he couldn't help to be a little rough on him.

Namjoon licks the male's neck, leaving a beautiful mark on him as he looks at him. I missed this so much. Namjoon slides his hand up to the male's neck. I missed him more. Just him. Namjoon pressed their lips together, inserting his tongue in.

Fuck. Namjoon lifts his hand up and grips the male's hair. He's still connected. I can feel that he is. Please stay connected for a long period of time. Namjoon disconnects their lips, suddenly slowing down his thrusts.

Hoseok was able to catch his breath, his arms shaking and legs too. "Wh-Why'd you stop..." He whispers up, putting his head down on the taller's shoulder.

Namjoon lowers his eyes. "My hips just hurt a bit. Sorry."

"Relax then." Hoseok pats his chest, shakily sitting himself up. "I'll continue." He smiles, placing his hands on the shelf above Namjoon.

Namjoon smiles small at him as Hoseok tilts his head back, starting to move his hips. Namjoon watched him, slowly falling for him all over again. Hoseok quietly moans, tightening his jaw from the pleasure. Namjoon loves his view. Always has. Namjoon just couldn't help to stare.

Namjoon grabs the male's hips, putting their bodies close and started to thrust into him. Hoseok immediately puts his arms around the taller's neck, his moans starting to get louder and squeakier. He hides his face in his neck, closing his eyes tight.

I just wanted to admire you, a simple lie about my hips. Namjoon groans, moving his lips to the male's ear. "I missed this." He whispers. "I missed..us."

Hoseok looks at him. "A-Asshole." He shakily whispers up. He wanted to ignore those words. But he did miss this too. Their odd bond.

"No worries. I'm destroying yours anyways."

God, I hate him. But that was a great comeback. Hoseok hits his back from that.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂