fifteen

·  ·  ·  · ✦

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You haven't mention it to me since you left the bedroom." Namjoon's brows curled.

Hoseok shook his head. "I'm fine."

"Hoseok."

Hoseok stops and turns around to face him. "I told you, I'm fine for the nine hundredth fucking time. Do I have to repeat that all the time to you? It's normal, Namjoon. It's just a random nightmare that got to me and it was overwhelming. That's it. Now, can we have a peaceful walk downtown or not?"

Namjoon bites the inside of his cheek, fluttering his eyes down. "I'm just..worried, okay?" He looks at him.

Hoseok knits his brows. "Worried?"

Namjoon sighs and walks up closer to him. "I barely know anything about you ever since you forgave me. Why can't you tell me anything about it? About the nightmare you had or..anything in life?"

Hoseok's brows relaxed, slowly going into a curl. He flutters his eyes down, gulping. He clenches his jaw and suddenly reaches over to grab Namjoon's wrist, pulling him towards a more private area. Namjoon blinks, brows curled in worry.

Hoseok pulls him towards the park, close to the beach. Thankfully, no one was around and just doing their thing downtown. Hoseok let's go of his wrist and walks towards the bench, sitting down. Namjoon slowly walks over to him, slowly sitting down on the bench too.

Hoseok sighs, fiddling with his hands and lowered his head. "I dreamt about my Appa."

That explains the frame. Namjoon lowers his eyes.

"I grew up real shitty. My Appa's the reason why I never had a type of confidence to talk about it. I-I woke up like that because..it felt like it was happening again. And by again..I mean..." Hoseok closed his eyes. "God..I can't even say it..."

Namjoon looks at him. "Take your time."

Hoseok suddenly stands up from the bench, walking a little forward towards the lake. "Even if I had all the time in the world, I can't even fucking say it because it repeats in my head so many fucking times!" He lifts his hands up to the back of his head.

Namjoon stayed seated and silent, letting Hoseok be and let his own thoughts come out. Hoseok was on the verge of tears, shakily moving his hands down to his hips, sniffing from the cold. He lowers his head and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down from all of his feelings crashing into each other.

"M-My father raped me..and I was only ten." Hoseok lifts his head up and slicks his hair back, tears already falling from his eyes. "I-I just..I was so afraid to tell you..and I just..I don't know. I-I don't want this..stupid life trauma of mine to ruin..us." He quickly wipes his tears.

Namjoon got up from the bench, slowly walking up to him. He lifts a soft hand up to the male's shoulder, sliding his hand up to the back of his head. Hoseok looks at him with a slight dull look with his brows curled as he was suddenly being pulled into a hug, Namjoon softly starting to pet his head.

Hoseok flutters his eyes down, lifting his hands up to slowly hug him back. Namjoon rests his head on his shoulders, holding his waist a soft tight way and continuing to pet his head. Hoseok suddenly tightens his grip on the taller's jacket. Namjoon tightens his grip a little more, lowering his head from how he's feeling.

Hoseok closes his eyes tight and makes himself let go, pushing himself off the taller. "I-I'm sorry." He sniffs and wipes his eyes, looking away. "I-I can't do this..lovey dovey stuff right now..s-sorry."

"Hoseok." Namjoon lifts his hands up and cups the male's face. "Look at me."

Hoseok looks at him, jaw shaking with tears in his eyes. Namjoon softly wipes his tears away, caressing his cheekbones. Hoseok lifts his hands up to the taller's arms, already having tears falling out of his eyes. The taller continues to whisper that it's okay.

"J-Just kiss me..please."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂