E.P. 1 New Semester

(Woooo. Volume 2. You guys ready.)

The camera opens up to show the lunch room. It zooms up to red team sitting at a table With asher standing up and has a foot on the seat. He is addressing his team. Donut is happily listening. Simmons is looking up at him writing stuff down. Grif looks bored out of his mind.

Asher:"Men we have made it to the second semester in one Piece. And we need to prepare for it and what may come." *an apple is seen thrown in the background.*

Simmons:"Last semester was hard."

Grif:"Yeah I was nearly killed!"

Asher:"To bad you weren't." *asher says in a sad voice*

Grif:"Dear Oum."

Donut:"I for one enjoyed last semester."

The camera pans outside and we see sun and neptune walking.

Sun:"So then we were fighting side by side and she was super fast and I threw a banana at a guy. Which sounds gross, but it was awesome!"

Neptune:"Nice."

Sun:"I now right. And the best part is she's a faunus. But that's a secret. Okay."

Neptune:"Got it."

Sun:"And not a 'I'm gonna go tell scarlet the second sun turns his back' secret! I'm talking secret secret."

Neptune:"Woah, chill out man, okay? I got it. I got it."

Sun:"You better." *Jaune is seen thrown into a window.*"I just don't wanna screw this up. ya know. the people here are the coolest. No offense to you guys.  Like the leader of red team has a car that kinda looks like a puma and it has a big gun on the back."

Neptune:"None taken."

Sun:"Okay, They're just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them, so be cool, okay? You're gonna be cool, right?"

Neptune:"Dude."

They enter the lunchroom and they hear someone yell food fight and students are running out. The camera pans over to red team sitting behind an overturned table.

Asher:"What the hell is going on!"

Simmons:"Its sounds like its a food fight."

Asher:"Sham-Didly-Lace. That means it's gonna be hectic out there."

Grif:"Isn't that good? We can use the confusion to leave."

Asher:*Turns to Grif.* "Grif! Don't interrupt me while I'm leading in a battle situation."

Grif:*Looks out from the table then gets back down* "We're in battle?"

Asher:"Course we are! Now get ready for your orders!" *turns to Donut* "Donut!"

Donut:"Yes sir."

Asher:"Run around and Scream like a women!"

Donut:"Can do." *starts running around the lunchroom screaming like a women.*

Asher:*turns to Grif*"Grif!"

Grif:*annoyed*"What?"

Asher:"Prepare to sacrifice yourself for your superior leader."

Grif:"I don't think I have been trained on that."

Asher:*Turns to simmons. donut is still heard screaming* "Simmons, Kiss ass at will."

Simmons:"Your both an excellent leader and handsome man sir."

Asher:"Excellent work simmons. Incoming" *they duck their heads as a watermelon his the wall near them.*"Grif your up."