Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom

Mushroom Kingdom, E Gadd's Lab

We then cut into the next scene showing a strange lab along with the portal machine that was still open. 

Next, we see is a chair that turn to the right revealing a professor who has a tuft a white hair on his head, and weird spiral glasses. He also wears a white lab coat which gives it away that he is a scientist and an inventor.

 He also wears a white lab coat which gives it away that he is a scientist and an inventor

As he turn his chair to the right, he looks at the portal being open and said.

???: I wonder what's taking them so long. They should be coming here by now.

Next, Mario, Ringo, and the others finally came out of the portal as they were now in his Lab and Luigi said.

Luigi: Yippie! We're back in the Mushroom Kingdom at last.

Mario: Yep, it sure is good to be back.

Ringo: So, where are we exactly?

???: Well your in my lab of course.

Ringo: Huh?

Then, they turn right and see is the professor and Amitie said.

Amitie: Woah! Who are you?

(BGM: Professor E. Gadd - Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time)

???: Well I'm glad you ask, young one. My name is Professor Elvin Gadd, or you can call me E. Gadd for short.

Tee: Nice to meet you, E. Gadd. My name is Tee, the Captain of the SS Tetra.

Tee: And these two crewmates of mine are Ess and O.

Next, Ess was waving his hand of saying hello while O on the other hand said.

O: Pipipi.

Ringo: My name is Ringo. And these four friends of mine are Amitie, Arle, Carbuncle, and Raffina.

Said Ringo who was introducing to her friends. 

A/A/R: Hello.

Carbuncle: Gugu.

E. Gadd: Well it's certainly nice to meet you all.

E. Gadd: So Mario, care to explain why there here.

Mario: Well, these people came here to help us with the whole Puyos and Tetriminos situation we're having.

E. Gadd: Puyos and Tetriminos?

Luigi: Yeah. In their world, Ringo and her friends do Puyo matches with those weird blob things. While Tee, Ess, and O on the other hand do Tetrimino matches with those colorful blocks.

E. Gadd: I see. No wonder those weird colorful blocks that I research came falling from the sky.

Luigi: Yeah, tell me about it. But a least we now know the name of those blocks are.