ThrillerFic Prompt [Closed]

Gather round thrill seekers and mystery fanatics!

We are officially kicking off with our very first flashfic contest with two amazing prompts to choose from!

So let's start and enjoy our writing journey.

Prompt 1: In 100 words or less, write a mini mystery-thriller using this prompt:

"She started her day in a warm sweater but her evening ended in a warm pool of blood."

OR

Prompt 2: In a 100 words or less, write a mini mystery fiction using this prompt:

"She woke up in the body of her boss and was charged with the murder of her cat"

***

Please refer to the FAQ and guidelines below if you have any queries.

A reminder before we kick start the FAQ; All stories must adhere to Wattpad content guidelines.

Timeline

Start date - 7th September 2021

End date - 27th September 2021

Word count - Maximum 100 words.

Language - English and Hindi only (as much as we would love to have entries in different languages still we can't )

Relevance to the prompt

You are supposed to write a mini story using any one of the two prompts.

When will the results be announced?

As soon as our lovely judges finish the judging process.

Format to submit an entry?

Submit your entry to us via this form

Can I write more than one mini-story?

You can write one mini-story per prompt only. But you're allowed to write your mini-stories for both prompts at the same time. This means you cannot have more than one entry per prompt (but yes, you can enter once for both prompts).

Can it be mature?

No mature entries please.

Please pay close attention to:

Spelling

Punctuation

Grammar

Relevance to the prompt

Creativity

☆ Rewards ☆

The winning entries will be featured in a chapter in this contest book along with a shoutout to the winners on our broadcast via the message board.

Got any other questions? Let us know here.

Keep writing ✍