Mystory thrill challenge [Closed]

Welcome Mystery Lovers! We are back again with another contest, but this time, with a twist because no story is fun, without a plot twist, right? That's why we call this contest as Mystery+Historical+Thrill = Mystory Thrill. Well, you have to write a entry with a historical event that gives the reader goosebumps.

It can be reincarnation of main leads, or about a curse that needs to be uplifted, or anything else! Just use your imagination, create a creative story plan, and bring it to life via Wattpad. This is a chance where you can re-twist any tale into your own imagination, but...wait! Don't forget that you have to use any one of the prompts given! So what are you waiting for? Go and start the plan because you have 2 weeks to bring your amazing work to us. Good luck!

--> PROMPTS:

Prompt 1:

You are visiting a fort which has significant importance in history. But the rumors say that the fort has a secret room with millions worth of treasure and whoever finds that room will be rewarded nicely by the government. You take it as a joke and just for a fun start to explore the fort, unaware that you are the answer to many mysteries of the place.

Prompt 2:

It's your first time, going to your best friend's village, only to find people there staring at you and treating you like a loyalty. Moreover, you also find someone who calls you "love of their life". Is it a prank? Reincarnation? or something else? Confused and bothered, you decide to find how deep the truth is.

--> FAQ'S:

1) Is it mandatory to write only in the English language?
Yes! Entries should be written in English. No other language is allowed if you want to participate in the contest.

2) How long will this contest take?
The contest will start on 9th December, 2021 and you have till 23rd December, 2021 to submit your work.

3) Do I have to write only on given prompts?
Absolutely. Stories that are written on given prompts will only be considered valid.

4) How many maximum words my story's chapter should have?
Your chapter should not exceed 500 words. Entries, failing to meet this will be directly out of the contest

5) How should I submit my story?
Please submit your story via this form: https://forms.gle/PQwVsLMxp4ApcPXA9 and comment here with "submitted".

6) Can I co-write with someone?
No, for this contest, you have to write on your own.

7) Can I enter more than one story?
Feel free to write as many stories you want on the prompt but you can only enter with one story.

Have Any More Questions? Feel Free to ask here and we will reach out to you as soon as possible :))

--> CONTEST REWARDS:

The top 3 winners will get an exclusive winner sticker that they can use on their book cover. Moreover, it will be added in the reading list of the MysteryThrillerIN Profile.

-->CONTEST DEADLINE: 23rd December (IST), 2021.