Three Saiyans, Three Monkeys

Frieza punch the ground but sadly it was crack.

"No no, I can I lost my powers, I had them with me!", said Frieza as he was angry.

"Too bad little boy, now you are powerless as me and father is", said Cooler.

"Enough my sons, let head out and find an army", said King Cold.

"That right....", said Frieza then brought a scouter, "My men, if you can hear me, get me, my father, and my bro....".

A large explosion can be heard by a hundreds of feet away.

"Let's check over there", said Frieza as he, his brother, and father head towards the explosion.

The walk towards the large explosion as it reveals three guys with armor.

"Son, do you know these three, they're wearing our forces Battle Armor", said King Cold.

"Those two look quite familiar but that one look like Goku and that Saiyan I killed when I destroyed Planet Vegeta", said Frieza.

The mysterious being landed on the ground, he's black with neon blue as he looked completely mechanical.

"Listen you three, I don't want to fight, I'm looking for someone", said the robot as his arm turn into a machine guns as it shoot lasers at the three.

"What a minute, they're Saiyans but I thought Goku, Vegeta, & Broly were the last of those filthy monkyes", said Frieza as he was shock.

"Man little brother, this is not your day", said Cooler try to annoying his brother.

"Do you know that robot", said King Cold.

"No father, perhaps it's know something but he don't, at least we have someone working for us", said Frieza.

"Listen... I don't want to fight you three but I have no choice", said the mysterious robot as some kind of device on his wrist appeared, slam it, and then a green glow.

The mysterious robot seem to have transformed into a tall black creature with long antennae and a tail as they look like extension cords.

"Let's see you unknown lifeforms handle the power of the Conductoid.

"Double Sunday!", shouted the Saiyan with large hair.

"Break Cannon!", shouted the Saiyan who is bold and large

"Kill Driver!", shouted the Saiyan who look like Goku.

All three launch or shoot their energy attacks as the tall black alien as he lifted his arms, antennae, and tail as he seems to absorb the ki attacks.

"Alright you three, take your energy back!", shouted the alien as he shoot energy from his hand as he try to shoot the three Saiyan.

"Uncatalog DNA detected", said a feminine computer voice.

"Not now", said the alien as he launch more energy from his hand to make him fly and clamp on to the large bald Saiyan, "Let's me take your energy if you don't mind".

The mysterious alien shock the large bald one as he absorbing his life energy and also giving him an electric shock.

The mysterious alien touch his chest with the symbol as he transformed into cyan crystal being  

"Now how about a Petrosapien", said the crystal man as shoot crystal shards from his hands then form large crystals to act like steps.

"Saturday Crush", shouted the large hair Saiyan as he lots of pink orbs.

The crystal man jump on the large crystal one by one then tackle the large as he then cover in a crystal cocoon.

The crystal man then touch the symbol again as he transform into a 12 ft tall lizard man.

"One last one, a Vaxasaurian", said the Dinosaur guy as he grow into now 60 ft tall.

"Calamity Blaster", shouted the Goku lookalike as he launch a large energy projectile but the large Dinosaur grab a crystal as he reflect to the Saiyan, hitting him.

The Dinosaur man jump in the air as he performed a large body slam on the Saiyan and punch him many time.

"Now that is done, where is that uncatalog....", said the Dinosaur man as he three almost similar one.

"Bravo bravo, mister, what power", said Frieza is applauding.

The two Saiyan slowly get up as they free the third one.

"Please, allow me", said Frieza as he slowly head towards the three Saiyans as punch, kick, and tail slap all three of them, deeply injured them and made them out cold.

The Dinosaur man transform back into a robot.

"Now, who are you", said Frieza.

"My.... my name is Azmuth, sorry but I need to go and find someone", said the robot called himself Azmuth as he fly away.

The three weakily get up.

"What just happened?", said the bald one.

"Where are we?", said the long hair one.

"The tree, my tree", said the Goku lookalike.

"Greetings monkeys", said Frieza.

All three get up and saw it was Frieza.

"Lord Frieza!", shouted all three as they bow down to him.

"Nappa, reporting for duty", said the Saiyan called Nappa in fear.

"Raditz, reading for your command", said the Saiyan called Raditz cowardly.

"Turles, I'll do what you say", said the Saiyan called Turles worried.

"So do I know you", said Frieza.

"Yep, me and Raditz work for you when we were with Vegeta", said Nappa.

"You sorta remember but what you, Turles", said Frieza.

"I was on a mission during the destruction of Planet Vegeta", said Turles.

"Oh yeah, some of you Saiyans look like one another but not brothers", said Frieza.

"Don't forget about us", said King Cold.

"King Cold, pardon me for not notice you", said Nappa as he also bow down.

"What about me", said Cooler.

"Wait your.... your...", said Nappa in fear as the two other back up.

"So Saiyans, are you gonna work for me again", said Frieza.

"We will Lord Frieza, we....", said Nappa then saw a glowing orb head toward Frieza, "Lord Frieza, watch...."

Frieza turn around then the soul have returned where it's original was.

"Oh great, your back", said Frieza sarcastically, "Any who, come on everyone, let find my Forces and Goku to know what the he'll is going one!".