𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Today was the day. Shirabu and I would finally go on a date. I was really excited. Who wouldn't? Shirabu was literally perfect.

I've planned everything down to the smallest detail. I really hoped that everything would go as planned.

But what if Shirabu suddenly decided that he didn't like me anymore? Or he won't like what I had planned and would just walk away and never talk to me again? Or what if he didn't even show up? He wouldn't do something like that, right?

Surely he wouldn't, what was I thinking? Shirabu was the kindest person ever. He would never do anything that would hurt anyone else. He would probably do everything to avoid hurting somebody's feelings. Even lie.

Did he lie when he agreed to date me? Did he lie when he told me that he liked me back? He probably did. Why would someone like him like someone like me?

I should stop thinking so bad about myself. He said that he liked me back. He meant it. He wouldn't lie about something like this. Just believe it. It's not that hard. Stop overthinking. Now.

Gosh, I really needed to get ready now. I don't want to be late. Being late on your first date is like the worst thing ever. It would be so awkward. But I wouldn't be late. I had plenty of time. I just need to get ready now and everything is going to be alright.

Hopefully, Shirabu would like the date. We would go skating and then have a picnic. I know, a little basic but I thought it was cute. I was sure he would like it.

I was scared. Semi and I would go on a date today. I didn't even like him in that way. Why was I so dumb and told him I liked him back? I couldn't even imagine what would happen if he found out. He would hate me that's for sure. But he would also hurt. A lot.

I never got my heart broken but from what I've heard it hurt like hell. And Semi really seemed to like me. What had I gotten myself into?

But everything would be okay. I would just go on this date with Semi. Nothing wrong with it. It was just like our usual hangouts. Nothing special about it.

As long as Semi didn't try to kiss me, everything would be just fine. And even if he did that, it wouldn't be that bad. I've heard that kissing felt good no matter if you liked the person or not. It would be alright, I guess. And if it made Semi happy then I was happy too.

I would catch feelings eventually, right? Going on dates with someone and doing other romantic stuff usually made you fall in love with someone. I really hoped so. If I didn't catch feelings for Semi soon, I would lose him. And that was the last thing I would want to happen.