𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Semi told me to meet him at the park nearby his house. He said that I should bring my Inlineskates as well as normal shoes. We would probably skate a bit and then do something without our skates. The idea was cute.

Semi was already there when I arrived. He already wore his Inlineskates, so was I. He also had a backpack and a picnic blanket? I really hoped we would go for a picnic. I loved picnics.

We hugged shortly before skating around the park for a while. It was fun. I really missed skating with Semi.

After a while, we skated away from the park and towards a longer path which was surrounded by trees. The floor was actually concrete so we could just skate the whole time.

At some point, we stopped and changed our Inlineskates to normal shoes. We then followed a small path that led us towards a lake. It was really pretty.

"As you may have guessed, we're going to have a picnic at this lake. I found it a while ago on accident and I thought why not go here on our first date?" Semi said. He looked so happy and to be honest I was too. Sure, for me this wasn't the same as for him but it was still very nice.

I still felt horrible though. I was basically using him, wasn't I? He had feelings for me and I pretended to return them. How shitty was that? I just really hoped that I would fall for him soon.

We were sitting at the shore on the picnic blanket he brought, eating some snacks Semi brought and just chitchatting. It was amazing. I finally understood why people enjoyed going on dates. It felt really good to sit together like that.

At some point, Semi grabbed my hand. It felt good. I think I'm on my way to catch feelings for him. That was good. I wouldn't need to pretend to like him anymore. Sure, it sucked that I needed to pretend in the first place. But hey, at least I would fall in love and actually be in a romantic relationship. I just really hoped that I wouldn't miss that last bit, where I still didn't like him romantically, up.

So far, the date went amazing. Shirabu and I skated for a while and then we went to the lake. Shirabu really liked it. He also liked the food I made. To be fair, I spend a lot of time preparing it so I was glad he liked it.

We also held hands so that was nice. I was currently debating whether I should kiss him. It would be the perfect moment and I really wanted to but I also knew that it was too early. I didn't want to scare him off. Besides, we weren't even dating. I would just ask him to go on a few more dates with me and then someday ask him if he wanted to be my boyfriend. And then I could kiss him, I guess. I would probably wait for him to make the first move though. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

I ended up kissing him on the cheek. Kissing him on the lips would have been too much but a hug felt a little too little for a date. I think it was the right decision.