𝔏

There are three recognized types of races in this world.

Alpha: Are mostly wolf hybrids. They are the tallest hybrids in the world. Nobody can do anything against them. Only alphas are allowed to compete with other alphas.

Beta: Are humans and hybrid humans (e.g. cat, dog). Humans don't know about the existence of such hybrids and it should stay that way. The wolf hybrids take care of that. People live far too stressful lives. But that's a distraction.

Omega: Are hybrids, like rabbits. They have nothing to report and actually have to hide all the time because they are the first victim of a wolf hybrid.

But there is still a race. It has not been seen in centuries, but there is one last surviving. The last Hamji.
It's a mixture of a hamster and a chicken. Yes, that might sound a bit strange, but the hybrid form is a hamster. The chicken is actually only characteristic of the hybrid. That means he/she is small, cute and very silent.

And that is exactly what Park Jisung is. A boy who has lived alone in the forest for years and has never really seen anything of the outside world. Since his parents were killed in front of his eyes, he has only been in hiding. He's afraid of the world, but that too should change soon.

Jaehyun is the highest alpha animal in the whole area and nobody goes against him because everyone is afraid of him. They respect him and follow his word. He is the pack leader of an entire city and therefore has a huge responsibility. He is always so busy, he doesn't have time for love, but that should soon change for the Alpha.

...

Jisung is walking alone in the forest as always and looking at the beautiful area. He always does this in his human form, because he wants to see the world in all its colors, which as Hamji he cannot. Suddenly the little one hears a loud growl behind him as he bent down over the fiekd and picking flowers.
As if stiff, the little one stands still and no longer breathes. He is afraid.

The growl gets closer and closer to his ear, until he can feel a hot breath on his neck and Jisung immediately gets goose bumps.
"You are in my territory, although you are not from my pack", the voice growls in his ear and Jisung begins to tremble. It is true that Jisung got a little astray today, but he doesn't know about this area and didn't know where he is, but it was so beautiful here.

"I-I'm-sorry, s-sir. I-I-I'm not from h-here," he says in a trembling voice. He still doesn't know who is behind him and is probably watching him with a death stare. 
"What's your name?" Asks the voice and Jisung swallows hard.
"J-Jisung," he replies meekly. Then the hot breath removes from him and Jisung breathes out with relief.

"Turn around!" The voice commands and Jisung gets scared again. Jisung slowly turns around with closed eyes and does not dare to look at the person. For a few seconds Jisung stands stiffly and blindly in front of the person.
"Open your eyes", the voice growls annoyed and Jisung slowly opens his eyes. When he finally sees the person, his heart stops. A tall handsome man stands in front of him. There is a strength in his brown eyes that Jisung has never seen before.

"Where are you from?" Asks the man. "T-There," he replies and points into the forest, whereupon the man raises his eyebrows and looks at Jisung crookedly. "You live in the forest?" He asks and Jisung just nods.
"Do you know me?" He asks a little nicer. Jisung shakes the head and looks at the floor. He's afraid he said the wrong thing.
"I am Jaehyun, Jung Jaehyun. The alpha animal of this city and so the owner of this land. Also where you stand," says Jaehyun and Jisung immediately looks at him with wide eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, sir," Jisung replies quickly. Jaehyun waves it away.
"You didn't know. I let it go this time, but better pay attention next time," says Jaheyun. Jisung nods happily and then wants to turn around again, but Jaehyun stops him.
"Hey where are you going?" He asks seriously and Jisung is a little confused. "Home?" He replies and points into the forest, but Jaehyun just shakes his head.

"You come with me," he then simply says and takes Jisung's hand in his. Both feel a slight tingling sensation in their hands and stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Then Jaheyun just pulls the little one with him. He takes him to his castle, where he then introduces him to the maids and butlers so that they are not surprised if they should see Jisung.

Then he takes him to his bedroom, where he puts him on the bed. Jaehyun don't know exactly why he did that, but he wanted Jisung with him. Which surprises him, since he is the heartless and cold Alpha who has no time to respond to other people. But this time the desire was too big and like a reflex he pulled Jisung with him and brought him to the only room where no living being has ever been before.

"Um, sir? ", Jisung asked carefully, because he didn't know how Jaehyun would react. Because he felt a bit uncomfortable in this huge room, on this big bed and then Jaehyun also stares at him with that serious look.
But Jaehyun is only trying to find out why his heart is beating like crazy as soon as he just looks at the little one. Love? No this can not be. Jaehyun is a wolf. An Alpha Wolf to be precise and they are cold and heartless. Besides all the responsibilities, they have no time for love.

"You stay here", Jaehyun replies simply and disappears from the room. But not because he has something to do, but because he has to calm his heart. Meanwhile, Jisung looks around the room, amazed. He is in a big and old and very dark room. The curtains are drawn. Jisung would like to tear them open, but he doesn't feel like taking an punishment from the Alpha, so he just sits quietly on the bed and looks around like a little hamster.

 Jisung would like to tear them open, but he doesn't feel like taking an punishment from the Alpha, so he just sits quietly on the bed and looks around like a little hamster