The Heartbreaking Truth {Chapter 3}

The Sleepy Boys were just staring in shock at the two boys. They couldn't believe that they were found out. Not even the best mafia leaders have been able to find them an yet, this eye color changing teenager had found them. They were beyond shocked, to say the least. They just sat there and listened to the teen arguing with himself, or , at least they thought it was himself. They couldn't really tell. All of a sudden, a certain line hit them.

"Well, at least I can remember my own age!"

They were all in shock. Who could forget their own age? Sure, people would forget them if they have amnesia or haven't kept track of days, but why did the forget their age? Which one even said that? Was it the red  eyed person, or the green eyed person? They didn't know. It was all just blurred together.

"W-what? What do you mean?! We're turning six tomorrow! What do you mean?!" The shifted their gaze down to see that the person's eyes were green. 

"Daydream, we're turning nineteen tomorrow, not six." The red eyed person said, in a calming matter. Probably trying to calm the other down. 

"No! We're turning six! Six!" The green eyed person said, tears forming in their eyes. Was it that heartbreaking to hear?

"Daydream-" Nightmare started, just to get cut off.

"No! I won't believe you!" Dream stated, tears flowing down his cheeks.

The Sleepy Boys were in total shock. They were twins?! Why did Dream think that they were turning six? Did something happen to him?

The person got up and ran around the corner. The Sleepy Boys got up and ran after the person, not wanting to lose them. The person showed no signs of stopping, and just kept running. 

words- 300