First day of school

(HI GUYS sorry I couldn't post last night <3 I went a amusement park, so here's this chapter!)
                            -J

˜"*°•.˜"*°••°*"˜.•°*"˜ ˜"*°•.˜"*°•
George's pov:
Beep beep BEEP

I woke up to my alarm fucking blasting in my ears, I groan and turn it off, first day of school well of sophomore year, yay.

I get up from my bed and head to my bathroom to get up for the day, one I'm done brushing my teeth I fix my hair and start to get ready, I wear a cute brown sweater with a bear and a white collar under with some like baggy pants that I rolled up  on the bottom of them, I then put socks on and put my vans on
(Vans lover right here, anyways here's how his outfit looks)

I get up from my bed and head to my bathroom to get up for the day, one I'm done brushing my teeth I fix my hair and start to get ready, I wear a cute brown sweater with a bear and a white collar under with some like baggy pants that I rolled up  ...

( with some nice vans)

I then get my backpack and run downstairs, I see my mom washing the dishes, "are you ready to go?", "mhm" I mumble, she then washes the last dish and gets the car keys, she opens the door and I walk out, the drive to school wasn't eventful just some music playing and looking out the window the whole time.

Once we arrived I said goodbye to my mom and looked back at the schedule I had gotten for my classes, ughh English first? I'm not new to this school so I know where the classes are, the school isn't that big but it does get confusing.

I then walk into the classroom "welcome back George Davidson!" Ms. Rose said "hi" I respond back, "go ahead and take a seat anywhere!" I then walk to the back of the room and to the corner seat, I'm not very much of a socializer, I'm not good at it either I'm just very awkward which I hate very much about myself, the classroom starts to get more filled and the bell then rings.

The teacher had already started with the lesson and I paid attention, I guess, Ms. rose then got interrupted by the classroom door being busted open, "very sorry ms. Rose that I'm late!" Ugh clay, known as 'dream' he's pretty popular, well he is actually, he's a quarterback and gets all the bitches, I then see him walking away oh god no.. no.... Please- god damnit of course he has to sit next to me. "Hi Georgie, nice seeing you here" he says "yeah yeah whatever" I say back.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• time skip •°*"˜.•°*"˜

After what felt like years the bell rung telling us class is over, everyone gets their bags and notebooks and start walking out, I then get stopped by clay, "hey Georgie why in such a bitchy mood?" I give him a glare "why do you care?" I then say and walking out of the classroom to my next class. Next math, I walk in and see Tommy and Wilbur, they both look up at wave at me I then wave back and walk over to them "hey gogy!!" Tommy says excitingly Wilbur then says hi as well I wave back at both of them and we all start talking, the teacher then walks in so we all go quiet, the teacher then starts to introduce themself.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• time skip •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The bell then rings and signals that class is over, it then is lunch, me, Tommy, and Wilbur then pack up our stuff and head to the cafeteria, we sit at our usual table with ranboo, tubbo, Niki, karl, and  puffy, I take quick glances to over tables, the popular group with sapnap, Quackity, dream, schlatt, techno, fundy, and Skeppy, looks like time hasn't changed surprisingly.
After about 15-20 minutes the bell went off and everyone packed up, said their goodbyes and headed off to their classes, the rest of school was all boring and really nothing eventful just like regular days.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• time skip •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The bell rung and it was the last class, everyone packed up quickly and ran out the classroom doors, once outside of the school I feel someone tap on my shoulder, I look back and see clay "hey Georgie" he says smirking "what the hell do you want?" I say annoyed "wow ok, I was gonna ask you about something but I guess not since you're just being a bitch" he says and walks away, I just roll my eyes and start walking towards my neighborhood, my house isn't that far just like a 10 minute walk? Oh well I wonder what that all was about, me and clay didn't really like each other, I always thought he was dumb, don't get my wrong I still do, he's just a fucking player and shit, he's always annoyed me, and so has his other friends. Jerks.

Wonder how the rest of the school year is gonna be.

785 words
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, never knew how hard writing a story would be, even when you have 0 motivation lol