6

sukuna sweat-dropped as he was getting dragged from his classroom by some dude named kazutora.

sure, sukuna could punch him and tell him to leave him alone or something, why? because he was bored and had nothing better to do, since shuji is busy with kisaki.

"let's go to valhalla's hideout!" kazutora said, a grin in his face.

"huh? takemitchy?" sukuna said, looking at takemichi who looked like he was about to shit himself "s-sukuna-chan! hello.." takemichi greeted.

sukuna sighed "honestly, you being my senpai makes embarrassed." he said, causing kazutora to laugh at sukuna's words at takemichi.

sukuna and takemichi followed kazutora to the hideout, sukuna not speaking a word as he listened to takemichi's and kazutora's conversation.

"we're here." kazutora said, making the two stop walking "will shuji be here?" sukuna asked, looking towards kazutora who started to walk towards the entrance.

"of course, he asked me to bring you anyway." kazutora said in response, earning a nod from sukuna.

the three entered the abandoned arcade, walking right onto baji who was beating chifuyu up.

sukuna listened to kazutora and takemichi's conversation while staring at kazutora, finding him interesting.

"is this good enough for you? hanma-kun?" baji mentioning shuji's name made sukuna look away from kazutora to baji.

"for my initiation into valhalla." baji said as let his hair down.

shuji smirked and got up from his seat, as the others threw a few comments. sukuna stayed silent as he watched the scene in front of him.

"kazutora!" shuji called out the said boy "yeah?" kazutora replied.

"you ready?" shuji asked.

"yup." kazutora said, turning to takemichi "this guy.."

"huh?" takemichi turned to kazutora, slightky nervous.

"is takemichi hanagaki. toman's newest member." kazutora finished his sentence, looking at takemichi.

shuji began walking towards takemichi "so.. you're hanagaki?" he asked once he stood in front of takemichi.

takemichi looked over to baji, who also looked back at him "it's you.. from before. you came here to get killed or what?"

"we will now summon a witness!" a baldy yelled, while takemichi stepped forward.

meanwhile, sukuna was sitting behind shuji as he munched on the chocolate that shuji bought for him.

sukuna watched and listened in silence, the incident shocking him completely.

"kazutora stood up for me, so i didn't end up in juvie. i've been waiting for kazutora to get released." baji said, a smirk on his face.

"nice baji. in that case, i'll be more than happy to have you aboard." shuji said, as he threw a valhalla uniform to baji.

"hanagaki! give mikey this message!" shuji said, his usual grin on his face.

"a week from now on, on october 31st. in the abandoned car lot, valhalla vs toman. our final fight!!" kazutora said.

aaand then takemichi was thrown out. sukuna sweat-dropped, clearly confused to why he's still there.

"shuji, why am i even here?" sukuna asked, looking over to his fake boyfriend, who smiled at him.

the chocolate that shuji gave sukuna was already long gone and in sukuna's tummy, meaning that he already finished eating it.