Sian Qustions Fu Ya Ning

"Annyeonghaseyo! We want to scare everyone with fierceness! The Real Fierce Sister!"They said as everyone cheered for them. Even all the judges cheered for them.

"Fu Ya Ning." Yeo Jin-goo asked

"Yes."

"What song are you singing today?"

"Helicopter."

"Helicopter." Yeo Jin-goo said as the trainee ooohed and looked at Yujin and Aurora

"That's CLC's song, isn't it? Did you know two people from CLC would be here?" He said Aurora and Yunji's faces were magainfired.

"We knew."

"The original singer's here. Think you got this right?"

"We got this. They are the original singers but we can show a side that we can. Plus we can do better than the original." She said as Aurora laughed.

"Okay,did you that CLC's Yujin is here. What do you want to say to her?" Lim Han-byul asked her.

"We go up, HELICOPTER
Then I make hella noise for the take off, BUT YOU DON'T."She said leaving shocked everyone around her.

"I thought she'd be made by that. It feels like Show Me the Money. You can't let them beat you "Tiffany said as Yujin sighed.

"Got anything to say?"They asked Yuji as she gets got up.

"I'll just dance in reply."Yujin said showing the dance moves.

At this moment Sian took this time to speak up.

"I have something to say," Sian said causing everyone to look at her.

"Fu Ya Ning," Sian said causing the girl to look at her.

"What made you think that was ok to say? Do you think are better than them?" Sian asked her but she kept quiet.

"Ok, wow you don't know what to say ok. Carry on." Sian said nodded her head.

****************

The Real Fierce Sister sang HELICOPTER and were getting evaluated but Jang Juhee could not say anything because Fu Ya Ning kept making faces at her so Sian took over.

"Juhee Unnie is it ok I say something," Sian asked her.

"Be my guest."

"Ok, Fu Ya Ning, I think you are trying too hard, and in doing so you overshadowing your teammates. I'm getting the vibe you think you are better than them. I think that is something you need to work on." Sian said looking at her.

This left everyone in the room shocked. The girls need up getting a pass.