Frenamies

"So Bruce"...*Ra's turns to Bruce as he continues to talk to him*"Do you want to work with Jeremiah or not...*Ra's continues to speak as Jeremiah turns slowly round to Bruce giving him a slight smug smirk* "Because if you don't...The whole city will be up in flames" *Bruce gives a distressed look to Jeremiah not knowing what to do..* *jeremiah continues to speak for Ra's* "there's nothing to be worried about Bruce...." *he walks over to Bruce and turns facing the window and puts his hand gently on his shoulder* "Gotham Falls and we rise...together"  *bruce is still worried but silently says.. "Fine" *jeremiah smiles at bruce* *SHOOT,SHOOT,SHOOT* *jeremiah instantly turns around just to see that barbra,owswald and Tabitha busted their little party* *jeremiah turns back to Bruce and grabs his arm tugging him along whilst running as fast as he can* *Barbra kean acts fast and shoots Jeremiah in the shoulder* *jeremiah let's go of Bruce and shoots directly at Barbra keans leg he grabs Bruce by the arm and they run off...With Ra's slowly trying to catch up but he unfortunately gets stopped by Tabitha that leaves Bruce and Jeremiah alone...*

*It's been about 40 minutes since they last saw Ra's Jeremiah and Bruce are currently in the dark zone/part of Gotham* "We will be staying here for the time being" Jeremiahs says to Bruce. *bruce nods his head and remains in silence..* "look there's an abandoned house we can stay here till I work further into my plan.." "what plan?!" *Bruce says as he finally starts to speak * "you will see.....in time.." *jeremiah smiles at bruce,Bruce rolls his eyes at Jeremiah*They walk up to the house and realised it's locked Jeremiah takes a Bobby pin from his pocket and unlocks the door* Jeremiah and Bruce then walk in the house it was a bit dusty but it will do *jeremiah then takes out a gun from his pocket incase anyone was inside but thankfully for them no body was* "let's explore" Jeremiah said. They go into each room of the house there's a bathroom a kitchen,living room,guest room and a master bedroom. "How long do we have to stay here for?" "Until Ra's tells me that they aren't trying to kill me anymore...Ecco will bring round food to do us for awhile She won't be here till later though" "right ok then.." *Bruce sits on the couch looking around the grey,dull room he's in* *jeremiah looks at him with confusion* "Are you okay bruce?" "Yeah..." *knock knock knock* *jeremiah pulls a gun from his pocket and looks outside the window to find Ecco waiting outside* "I'll get it" *jeremiah opens the door and let's Ecco in* "here's the food this should do us for awhile" "thanks Ecco"

"Ok...let's pick our rooms!" Ecco said happily "I dibs the- *Jeremiah was cut off as ecco said I dibs the master bedroom,before Jeremiah could even finish* *jeremiah rolls his eyes at Ecco* "where the fuck am I meant to sleep then?!" "I don't know fucking sleep with Bruce or something" "whatever" Jeremiah says going upstairs in a huff,ecco giggles as she says "Jesus I've never met anyone more childish than him!" *as Jeremiah walks up the stairs he takes of his blazer then his top he's shirtless he opens the guest bedroom door and lays on the bed putting one hand on his stomach as he stares at the ceiling as if he was dead* *bruce enters the room..and stares at Jeremiah..,Jeremiah turns round to Bruce and smirks* "you like what you see?..it's all yours..