I want to go home.. - Chapter 6

The three of them arrive back at Giulia's mothers house. "Alberto do you want to talk about it?" Giulia's Mother asks. "no.." Alberto says. "I think it-" Giulia's mother tries to explain " SHUT UP AND JUST TAKE ME HOME!" Alberto yells. "Dont yell at my mom!" Giulia yells at him. "Its okay sweetie. He had a long day.. I understand." Giulia sighs. "Okay I guess...". "So? Get my ticket already!! Or are we just going to stand here!!?" Alberto yells. "Dude chill" Giulia tells him. "HOW ABOUT YOU CHILL-! IM GOING TO MY ROOM- LUCAS ROOM!!!" Alberto yells back. "Omg this kid-" Giulia says rolling her eyes. "Just relax sweetie. We will get him his ticket tomorrow. Its late." "Ill tell him.. hopefully he wont yell at me.." Luca says. *Luca goes into his room to find Alberto sitting with his arms wrapped around his legs sitting on his bed and his head in his arms* "beto.." "WHAT" Alberto yells. "Oh.. its you.." "Yea.. so we are uh- we are getting the ticket tommorow.. but are you sure you want to leave?". Luca asks. "Yes im 1,000% sure. It sucks here. The principle, the dang kids, the work- UGH dont get me started with science" "But beto its been 3 days. So give it another week..?" Luca asks. "A week?? That's way too long. Maybe 2 days.. fine 2 days and if i still hate it then I'll go home." Alberto says. "Okay fine. 2 days. Thanks for cooperating at least" "Yeah yeah whatever. I'm going to bed".