─◌✰್ STARS ALIGN ENTERTAINMENT

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Stars Align Entertainment (스타즈 얼라인 엔터테인먼트) is a South Korean Entertainment company, founded on September 6th, 2021 by active BLACKPINK member Jennie Kim. The popular female idol stated that she bought her own company to make a safer environment for trainees, as well as artists and staff.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・It was on August 25th that Jennie Kim decided to come out about her new project. It spread very quickly, some also wondering how this female idol is going to be in one of the most popular bands in the world and handle her own company at the same time. Just today, Jennie Kim announced the opening of her brand new Entertainment company and thousands lined up to get a look inside.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ " I believe other companies don't treat their trainees well and I want to change that. I want to create a safe but strict environment that trainees and staff don't feel like they are in danger or feel uncomfortable. " - Jennie Kim spoke on local news.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Founder Jennie Kim

Founder Jennie Kim

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐
𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦
└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

𝟭. 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦
In order to succeed in being a trainee in this company, your first step is kindness. We do not tolerate bullying or disrespect to anyone, especially other trainees. If we see any signs of disrespect or bullying coming from ANY of you, your trainee will be kicked out and you will be removed from the company.

𝟮. 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗬/𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞
In order to stay in this company, you need to be active on our applyfic. How will you do this? You can do this by interacting with our story. Ex: following this book and adding it to your library to get notifications!

𝟯. 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗
No password.. I honestly just don't know what to do for a password so.. lol.

𝟰. 𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗞𝗘𝗬
Please be patient! Do not rush me to make new chapters 2 seconds after I post one. I have school and I do have a life just like the rest of you, and I need to live it.

𝟱. 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
Please comment and and vote on this applyfic! I'd love to read some comments, but if they're like hate comments I'll remove them.

𝟲. 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪!
Please do notify me if you change your username or you would like to make updates to your trainee. If I don't know this information, I may be confused and accidentally kick you due to not knowing who you are.

𝟳. 𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗣 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗦!
PLEASE do not have an OP/Super trainee. This is basically like a trainee who has a very high score in every skill, they're liked by everybody, etc. They have to have some wrongs in their life, they can't be perfect because nobody is.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(AUTHORS NOTE: I'm actually really excited to start this. I've been reading around and getting a lot of inspiration and I think I finally have enough knowledge to make one of my own! :D)
AT 5 VOTES THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE RELEASED!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───