Chapter 1

I was just sitting, when I noticed Yuta acting a bit weird, but I couldn't really tell what it was. He seemed like he was wondering off a lot today. I decided to shrug it off as maybe he was tired from work. I headed to the kitchen. "babe, are you hungry?" I got no answer. I asked again. "babe. are you going to eat?" I still got no answer. I sighed and texted your friend at the time Xiaojun. "Hey, Xiaojun do you know what was been going on with Yuta at the moment?" I waited for a bit and then Xiaojun replied. "I don't know, but the rest of the guys have noticed it lately as well. it seems like he isn't here. I will be right over to your house." While I waited for Xiaojun to arrive I tried calling him again. "Yuta Nakomoto!!" I yelled. He finally snapped out if it. "What do you want?" he said with a throw pillow in his hand and he had a sinister smile on his face. It was like if you didn't even knew who he was anymore. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to eat you told him, then the doorbell rang. His smile became more sinister. "who the hell is at the door?" Yuta said as he got up and walked towards the door to open it. Xiaojun stared at Yuta then looked at you. "Are you okay y/n?" Xiaojun asked. "Yeah, I am fine." I told them. "What is Xiaojun doing here? Are you cheating on me?" Yuta said raising his voice. "Y/N, go to your room and lock the door. I will talk with Yuta." Xiaojun said. I ran to my room and locked the door. "They are not cheating on you, they have been faithful to you. you are the problem, Yuta. what is the matter with you?" Xiaojun asked him. "Nothing is the matter!! I am going to bed now. Yuta gave another sinister look and walked to his bedroom. Y/N had unlocked the door and they were fast asleep. Xiaojun's expression turned into a worried one. he stayed downstairs for a while incase Yuta did soemthing crazy, he pretended to leave.

Author's note: Hello here is the first chapter, I hope you liked it. What do you think is going on with Yuta? Is he really losing his mind? I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave them in the comments.