Chapter 2

Xiaojun texted you and Yuta. The text message to you said, "if anything happens call me." and the message to Yuta said. "I left already, I will see you tomorrow at work." I had silenced my phone before falling asleep, so Yuta wouldn't say anything. Yuta's phone went off, I heard it but pretended to sleep. "Was that your phone? Let me guess it is your little boyfriend Xiaojun" Yuta growled and picked up his phone. "Yuta, you know that is your phone." I told him. "Oh yeah it is mine sorry. It is Xiaojun but he is telling me that I have to go to the company tomorrow." Yuta said with a different expression. He seemed really different now. He seemed like he was crazy earlier and now he seems nice. It seemed like he did not remember anything of what happened ealier. "hey, babe. can we cuddle?" Yuta asked acting cute so you say yes. "Okay, we can cuddle but let's go to sleep now also since we both have work tomorrow." "Okay." Yuta said. Both of you cuddled for the rest of the night and fell asleep in each others arms.

Author's note: Short chapter, I hope you enjoy it. Do you think Yuta is just pretending all nice to hide his true self or might he have two personalities he is not aware of?