Thank you

Sorry for not posting I've been busy!
Also sorry for the short chapter I have school tomorrow and it's like 11:10.

~Time skip~ lunchtime!

I and Astumu sat down and started talking. "I hate him, like why detention..."
Astumu was chuckling. "You probably wouldn't have if you didn't say that out loud." "Yeah... But I don't deserve this!" "Actually when you're done with detention, I'll be done with practice." "Let's walk home together then!"

He agreed and my place wasn't far from his.

-Sorry another time skip- A few weeks later.

I was walking to lunch but Osamu came up to me. "Y/n can we talk..." I nodded and followed Osamu. We were at the rooftop now, well no one goes up here for some reason.

"Thank you..." I'm... Surprised he said that. I did nothing... "Why are you saying thank you, I did nothing..." I don't understand why would he be thanking me I did nothing...

"Astumu never really had friends that didn't hate him... I hated seeing him alone so I would mess with him or hit him... So he would chase me and wouldn't be alone anymore.."

"That's so sweet of you!" "Thank you for making him happy..." I didn't know he cared so much about him... I could tell they have a strong bond... He may not trust him but he cares a lot.

Osamu and I left for lunch. I found Astumu waiting for me at our table. "What took so long Y/n-Channn!" I can't help but laugh. I mean he was cute. While I was laughing he was pouting.

I stopped laughing and pulled myself together. "I'm sorry Astumu-San. I didn't mean to take long." I smiled hoping he would stop pouting.

Although he was cute while pouting, I didn't need to be blushing even more. He finally stopped and we ate and told like aways. We had a lot in common and our conversations were always interesting!