Day 1

Author note: This is 1 of the 4 days you have to live

When I finished eating I felt Ast pick me up. I was still crying even after eating. I mean was I just being a baby... He put me on his bed and clear up the dishes. I couldn't stop thinking about the doctor... "You only have 4 days to live.

Including this one. Astumu came back and cuddle with me. I wanted to tell him but he would be hurt... I don't want to think about how he will feel knowing that ill die soon.
"Baby..." I flinched. "Yes?" "Can you please tell me what the doctor said to you?"

"It's nothing..." I could tell he knew I was lying... It was pretty obvious. It's like telling someone I have a pet T-Rex. If you don't understand like both are obvious.

Authors note: Your crying and the doctor told you nothing. Like something he said made you upset. Dinosaurs are instincts. Some involved into birds I think. If I'm wrong no one came after me. It's been a while okay!

"Baby... I can help you if you won't tell me." It's not like he could help me... I was gonna die."
"Ast... I love you and you know that right." He kissed me in response. "I'm gonna die in 4 days. Including today..." I could feel his tears. He wanted to say something but he just couldn't...

We stayed quiet for a few minutes before he decided to say something. "I love you more than anything... How about tomorrow we go on a date..." I nodded in response. "Do you need anything?" "No, I just want to cuddle." we turned on a movie and cuddled. We had popcorn and our favorite snacks we always have.

I ended up falling asleep while watching the movie.