Confessing

-Tike skip- (I'm sorry about all the time skips)

It's been about 2 months and I grew feelings for Astumu... I woke up and got ready. Once I was ready I headed to school to find a note in my locker. The note said, "Hey Y/n I was hoping we could meet at the rooftop after practice is over?"

I knew exactly who it was from. Astumu needed to talk to me. What does he need me for... Class started and he wasn't there. I couldn't ask him why.

It was finally time to meet him after school. I was really tired. You can't blame me when I was done with school I went to my apartment so I could shower before.

When I got out it was almost time and I ran I'll the way here and ran up the staircases to see Astumu waiting for me.

I walked over to him. I was worried about him. He didn't show up to any classes and when I asked his twin brother he said it was private information.

I'm his best friend he tells me everything. I was a bit annoyed. "Astumu where were you!" He stayed silent. "Astumu I was worried about you and you're-" Astumu pick me up. I put my legs around his waist.

"Astumu are you okay..." I whispered, I didn't want to startle him. "Astumu why-" I felt someone else lips on mine. Astumu... Had kissed me. He was being very gentle, if I didn't like him I could have easily got out. I knew he did that on purpose.

I put my hands around his neck and kissed him back. He separated the kiss and asked, "will you be mine?" "Yes of course Astumu!