The shit that went down.

Cory wakes up to the goofy goobers theme song on his alarm clock going off. He crawls out of bed and begins to pick out an outfit.

What should I wear... Cory thought. He scanned through all of his lucca t shirts and finds the one he wants to wear. "Ahhh Rike and Mitty!" Cory exclaims. He slips on the Rike and Mitty t shirt over his chiseled abs and walks out to the kitchen to join his brother and father for breakfast.

"Hey Cory! How's my best brother from another mother but the same father?"

"Doing pretty good could you pass me the fruit rounds?"

Damen throws a handful of the colorful circle cereal and Cory catches it in his mouth. "Thanks bro😎"

"Any time bro😎"

"Alright kids are you ready for school?" Their dad takes off his frilly pink apron and smiles at them.

"Yep!" Cory and damen both say together.

"Alright then let me put on my work outfit and then I'll drive you guys to school."

Max leaves and comes back wearing a Maid outfit that barely fits over his enormous dumpy wumpy🥺🥺🥺

Cory, damen and their father max all get into the car and drive to the school which is next to a prison for some reason. (Or part of the prison it's hard to tell)

"Bye dad see you later!" Max waves bye to his kids and then drives off towards the maid cafe that he works at with Joe Bartolozzi getting moms and stuff.

"I hope he doesn't have too much fun at his new job there's already two of us we don't need another." Damen says. Cory nods his head in agreement

Cory and Damen go their separate ways to their first period classes. When Cory gets to his class though, he discovers something awful. Absolutely awful. VINNIE HACKER IS IN HIS CLASS.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE UGLY TIKTOKER GUY