13 At Last

CARLY'S POV
Today is the thirteenth birthday of everyone in the city. That means we get to move into our own suburbs. There is a big ceremony. Although it's not that big of a deal. We chose condominium 2G in the member building. It is where all of the members live. So we walk over to our new condominium. We walk up the stairs carrying our heavy luggage. Except for Kenzie she is flying. We walk into our room and it is huge. We all have own bedrooms that have something to do with our powers. My bedroom it is turquoise and it has a bubbling hot tub. It also has a tall bookshelf, a flat screen TV, an awesome IPad mini 87, and a huge glass fish tank in the wall.
KYRA'S POV
I walked into my room and see that everything is red, orange, and yellow, my favorite colors. There is a huge fireplace in the center of the room. it is light only by candles and the fireplace. There is a counter with hot coals in the middle. This is the best thing I have ever seen.
KENZIE'S POV
I walked into my room and every thing was floating an inch off the ground. It was amazing everything was white. There was a floating beanbag shaped like a cloud. I had a humongous closet with cloths flying around.
HANNAH'S POV
I walk into my room and I immediately see tons of knives and arrows lined up and targets everywhere. PS I forgot to tell I have amazing aim and artistic skill. Also I have OCD. My room is white so I can draw on it.
EMMA'S POV
I walk into my room and see a tall ceiling and on the middle of my room I see a tall tree with a white hammock hanging from its branches. My room is a dark green and pale green. I climb into my hammock and it is a lot more comfy than I thought it would be. Then I realized it is probably enchanted by the members. While I sit here thinking about tomorrow I start to grow vines up the wall.
CARLEY'S POV
Ever since I met Carly, Kyra, Kenzie, Hannah, and Emma things have been so much better for me. So I move in with them and now we all share a condominium. My power is invisibility as you know. So I walked into my room and there is computer screens everywhere. I turn them on and see that they are security screens. I love being invisible but I like to watch other people.
While I was wondering around my room I see a little piece of metal and it looks like a small lever. So I pull it up hesitantly. It opens up to a humongous library. I am overjoyed.
MYA'S POV
I didn't think my room was going to be much considering my powers were only teleportation. But I walked in and I saw art supplies everywhere. Art is my favorite hobby. My bed is white with paint splatters on it. I think I am going to like this.
CARLY'S POV
After I explored my room I wandered downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack. I open the fridge and find glorious food. So I took some crackers and cheese. And called a meeting so we could discuss our new house.
"So how is everyone's rooms?" I ask. Everyone kind of says yes. "So first order of business, wake up calls, mealtimes, and lights out." I ask. Kyra responds" wake up call: 6:45, mealtimes: whoever is cooking decides, and lights out: 11:00." Everyone agrees.