(3)

"Are being serious?? " jin asked jisoo "of course iam!" jisoo answered with a smile on her face. "But.. It doesn't seems like " jin said sarcastically.

"No iam fine" jisoo replied with a proud smile. "He is dangerous! " jin warne jisoo.

"Hahahahha" jisoo laughed.

"Hey this is not funny! " dr.jin said.

"Oh come on dr.jin he is just a patient and as a doctor i'll help him no matter what! " jisoo said to jin.

"But you don’t didn’t understand, he is a psychopath!!! " jin tried to convince jisoo. "So iam a psychiatrist too" jisoo replied confidently.

"You are so stubborn jisoo!! " jin compiled. "Iam going to do it and that's final!!" jisoo said.

And rose was sitting there watching the so-called long lost  twins argument. It did not seem safe for her to say anything in the midst of the twins quarrel. So she decide to just sit there and watch them.

"Ok!! You don’t have to do anything. I can do it by myselfe. " jisoo said and stand up from her seat. Jin sighed " ok then do whatever you want to do.... " jin said and rolled his eyes but this time his voice was calm. Jin is so done with jisoo. Now he'll never stop her to do anything. 

Jisoo smiled after hearing that "then give me the files of the patient " she said " i don’t have the files mr.jung has it" jin replied. Jisoo nodded " ok then see you later dr.jin. " jisoo said and leave the room.

Now jisoo walking in the hospital hallway towards mr.jung's cabinet.

"Jisoo!!" jisoo look back and found rose, she stopped on her track

"Jisoo!!" jisoo look back and found rose, she stopped on her track. "Hey rose?" jisoo look at rose with a questionable look "do you need something?? " jisoo asked.

" umm....jisoo ??" rose asked and jisoo give her a confuse look. "What?" jisoo asked " are you sure, you want to do it??" now jisoo get what rose is trying to say.

"When you become like that roes?? Don’t you see iam trying to help a patient?? " jisoo said strictly "i mean yah but still, you know maybe he is dangerous for real??" rose replied.

Jisoo just rolled her eyes "iam not stopping you ok? Just be careful. " rose said jisoo nods her head and start walking towards mr.jung's room.

Rose also join her. "Btw how is going the relation between you and suho??" rose asked. "Yah we are great! What about you and jungkook?? " jisoo ask back.

"We are good " rose smile at jisoo.

They reached mr.jung's cabinet and knocked the door and heared a "come in" they open the door and find mr.jung doing some paper works.

So basically mr.jung hoseok is in charge of looking after all the files, paperworks and important documentarys of the hospital.

When hoseok feel their existence he turned around to see two pretty ladys standing there. He smiled at them "hello guys. What bring you here??" hoseok asked them.

"Well we are here to get the files of the patient who has a encounter with dr.jin. " jisoo said. Hoseok raised one of his eyebrows and looked at them.

"Can i ask why?? " hoseok asked "i want treat that patient " jisoo said normally. Hoseok widened his eyes and looked at them. "Seriously?? " jisoo nods her head.

"Umm...well i don’t have them. Mr.min have them. " hoseok informed them. Jisoo frowned.

"Why?? What will he do with them??" jisoo asked "i don't know. But i don’t have them, he took them away by saying that he want to keep them to himself" hoseok answered.

Jisoo sigh and live the room "ummm sooo mr.min's cabinet i guess? " rose said. Jisoo nodded and they start walking towards mr.min yoongi's room.

Min yoongi is their boss, not really  boss as they work in a government hospital so this hospital is run under the direction of the government and min yoongi has been assigned to monitor here since he is a  government official of higher post.

They were walking towards mr.min's cabin than suddenly rose's phone rings, they stop walking. Rose recived the call "hello?" and the person on the other side talked, after listening everything "ok! I'll be there in 5 minuets "

Rose replied and cut the call than turned to jisoo. Jisoo give her a questionable look, rose pout and said "chu~ i have go~ something important cames up" rose said cutely.

"Ok than!! Bye!! see you later" jisoo said  rose smiled and said "bye see ya" and left befor hug jisoo for the last time for today. Jisoo hugs her back.

Jisoo is now standing in front of mr.min's room. She knocked the door for three times than she heared a   "come in". Than she open the door and went inside of the room.

Mr.min is sitting on his comfortable chair " so miss kim jisoo, what brings you here??" mr.min asked while looking at his computer screen.

"Actually iam here to get the madical files of the patient kim taehyung bcz i want treat him and mr.jung said you have them." jisoo said politely.

"Oh really? So you want to treat him??" he asked "yes.." jisoo replied "do you know what happen with dr.jin??" jisoo nods her head "still you want to do it??" yoongi ask. "I just want give a try.....maybe i can cure him??"

Yoongi didn’t say anything. After few seconds he spoke "i think you should give a try " jisoo is shocked. She thought like others yoongi will also try to stop her but he didn’t. It’s not like she is complaining, she is happy.

"Thanks sir!! " jisoo said and bowed to him "it’s nothing " yoongi said and opened his drawer and took out a file and handed it to jisoo. Jisoo take the file in her hand. "Ok than!! I should leave now " jisoo said and was about to leave.

"Make sure to read the file first " yoongi tell her and jisoo nods.

Time skip,

Now jisoo is home. She is done fresh up. She sit on her bed and the file of the patient was in front of her.

She open the file and start reading it and........

Tbc.......

___________________________________

Hey guy!! It’s me you lazy aouther nim. I hope you didn’t forget me and my trashy book 😔😔😔 sorry for late update. My exams are close so iam concentrating on my study. I hope you’ll understand my situation 😢😢

Goodbye 😊😊
Take care
Stay safe 🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️