First day of college

|| i have no fucking idea of how to word this thing, plus i have school tomorrow and its 11:28, im an idiot for starting a fanfic at basically 12. ||
____________________________________
Alex/Quackitys POV:

It was 6:00 in the morning and my alarm went off. I turned off the alarm and sat up as i looked at the time "6:00 in the morning? what the fuck.." I had forgotten i had college today.. I picked up my phone and saw that i had a reminder named "first day of college". "So thats why I woke up so damn early huh.."

I had gotten up and went straight to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. The water was fucking cold so thats one reason why I hate washing my face early in the morning. I quickly went to my closet, picking out clothes to wear. I quickly changed and went to my nightstand, picking up my phone. I wonder if George is up, though im pretty sure he is.

____________________________________
George 🙄

Q: hey george, you up?

after a few minutes he got a response..

G: i am now, what do you want

Q: i just wanted to know if you were up, geez.. but anyway did you also forget we started college today?

G: no, no i didnt alex

Q: oh, well i have to go. i'll see you there.

_____________________________________
Third person

He put his phone down and walked downstairs to his kitchen. His hair was everywhere. He figured that he would just throw on the beanie and not comb his hair, slowly having second thoughts. He started to make breakfast, cracking an egg and putting it in the pan.

He quickly ran upstairs and grabbed his beanie, going into the bathroom to grab his comb. Quickly brushing his hair and throwing the beanie on. He went back downstairs to grab a plate, putting the egg on the plate. Quickly throwing bacon on the pan and waiting for it to cook. After a couple minutes the bacon was done, throwing it on the plate and sitting down to eat. After 5-10 minutes he finished eating. He put the dishes in the sink and ran back upstairs.

It was already 6:36.. he didnt have much time since college started at 6:50. Quickly grabbing a bag and his phone. He double checked he had everything. After he realized he had everything he headed towards the door. Grabbing his car keys and going to the car.

He opened the car door and got in. He had checked the time, it was 6:40. He didnt bother putting on his seatbelt, leaving the driveway. It would take him 5 minutes to get there so he would have 5 minutes to talk to his friends.

6:45 am ...

He had finally gotten to the college, parking his car next to George's. Grabbing everything he needed and quickly went to the entrance where he saw sapnap, george, and schlatt. he wondered where karl was but figured that he might be late.
_____________________________________

A/N:

Sorry this is short.

okay this might suck and it probably does, this is the first fanfic i tried writing plus its 12 am so that would make it worse lol. anyways im tired so im going to sleep. i might update this tomorrow after school or start the next chapter.

words: 565