Getting lost

a/n: this chapter is gonna be a bit shorter then my other one since i cant stay up for to long.
___________________________________
                                   No ones POV
They all went inside. "Do you guys know where karls at? or if hes gonna be late?" Alex asked, waiting for a response. They looked at each other and shrugged. "nope.." George said. Alex sighed, pulling out his phone.
___________________________________
                                       Karl J.
A: "Hey karl, where are you?"

K: "Hey sorry im gonna be late today, i completely forgot"

A: "alright well i'll see you later"

Alex put his phone back into his pocket. "He's gonna be late, might as well start heading to our classes"
(I honestly have no idea what they call them for college but im half sure that its classes..)

George nodded as they all went separate ways.

                               Schlatts POV:

"Where the fuck is this class at" he was getting annoyed as he didn't know where he was going. Schlatt ended up getting lost while walking around the whole campus. "I dont have much time so i better hurry.." he mumbled as he started to walk in the same direction Alex went in.

Schlatt had finally found his class. He walked in and saw Alex "hm..".  Noticing that the seat next to Alex was empty he went to go sit down next to him.

                                     Alex's POV

"Finally found your way here?" he teased schlatt. Schlatt looked at him, with an annoyed expression on his face. He started to laugh a little, acting as if he knew schlatt was in the same class.

He could tell schlatt wanted him to shut up so he did.

As soon as he stopped laughing the instructor came in. He could tell the instructor was nice so he decided to listen.

"Hello everyone, im Mr. Koval. You can call me Mr. K for short if you want" After 50 minutes the class was finally over.

Alex let out a small yawn, gathering all of his things. Schlatt on the other hand was still annoyed. Alex sighed as he stood up. "You coming?" he looked at schlatt, slightly tilting his head.

                                  Schlatts POV

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" he had stood up and started walking with Alex.  Schlatt had slowly developed feelings for Alex. The first time he had feelings for him was in 9th grade. He really loved spending time with Alex but he acted cold towards him to hide it.

"So.. do you have any plans after?" he had asked, trying to make small talk.  Alex looked at schlatt, "no I dont think so, why?".  Schlatt looked down "oh, no reason, I was just gonna ask if I was able to come over after?" softly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure, i honestly hardly have company over so I dont have anything to do" Alex responded as he smiled at schlatt.  "do you have any idea of what we could do?" Schlatt asked, thinking of so many things they could do but not wanting to say anything.   "No not yet.. i'm sure i'll think of something during one of the my classes."
__________________________________
a/n: i might include smut in the next chapter so theres that lol. anyways i'm sorry its a short chapter, I honestly forgot that I have homework for every class, but i finished it so it doesn't matter. i'm in a lot of pain right now so that's another thing affecting me from making it longer. anyways i know this chapter is also shit but just take it <\3

words: 589