Quackity's House.

a/n: just so you know, this has slight nsfw included more towards the end.
____________________________________ . Third person:

Schaltt was honestly excited to go over to quackity's house. he finally was able to go to his house and hang out. maybe do some other things while he was there. he doubted it though. he wanted the day to go by faster so he could finally go over. he knew he had to be patient.

As quackity went to his class he sat down and looked around, seeing no one familiar. he figured he was gonna be lonely so he leaned his head back and got comfortable, knowing it'd be a long day. as he was there trying to pay attention, he thought of things they could do. he just patiently waited for this day to be over.

TIME SKIP.
(end of the day)

Schlatt's POV:

I let out a small sigh as i walked out the campus, waiting for quackity at the entrance. i saw quackity after a couple minutes and went over to him. "hey alex" i mumbled as i looked over at him.

"oh hey schlatt" alex chuckled as he looked at schlatt. "so.. did you think of anything?" I said as i started walking to my car, walking along with quackity. "actually, i did, i thought of many things we could do" he said. i had gotten a bit excited as i thought he maybe had thought of the same thing, sadly i was wrong.

"we could play minecraft or do a stream. i dont know, when i said many things.. thats all i thought of" he laughed. i let out a sigh. "yeah that sounds fun" i said with a smile. "well, you could lead the way and i'll follow you" i had said as we both reached our car, noticing george's car was already gone. shrugging.

Quackity's POV:

"yeah sure" i said as i got into my car and turned it on, looking over at schlatt through the window to see if he was ready. i saw him nod and i started driving home. i was a little excited. i wasn't really expecting anyone, especially on the first day of seeing schlatt in person once again. quackity had developed feelings for schlatt in 11th grade, just never knew how to bring it up. has it already been 2 years?

I arrived home with schlatt following me in his car, parking his right beside mine. i got out the car, along with schlatt. "hey, you made it, didnt think you would.." i said jokingly as i walked up to the front door and opened it, letting schlatt go in before i closed it.

"oh shut up" the male had said before he sat down on the couch. I just playfully rolled my eyes as i also sat down. it was awkward. "so.. you wanna watch a movie or something?" i had said as i looked over at schlatt.

"yeah sure, what movie?" schlatt said as he looked over to me as well. i shrugged. "maybe a romantic movie or something?" i mumbled as i grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Schlatt just nodded. watching me as i went onto netflix to find some romantic movies. after i found one i realized it had a sex scene. i didnt really care as we were both mature enough. i put the remote down as i got up and looked down at schlatt, "do you want popcorn or something?" i had asked. schlatt looked at me, "uh, we can just share a popcorn" he said as he looked back at the screen.

i went over to the pantry. grabbing a big bowl and a popcorn pack. i tossed it in the microwave and just waited, hearing the popcorn just pop. i looked at the ground as i didnt wanna make anything seem awkward if schlatt looked at me.

after i heard the microwave ding i opened it. grabbing the bag and opening it. i put all the popcorn in the big bowl and quickly went back. i placed it on the table in-front of the couch. i pressed play.

i just watched the movie. i saw schlatt look at me in the corner of  my eye. i just ignored it. he just looked back at the TV a couple seconds later. the sex scene had just finished as i felt my pants get tight. i was confused. i looked down as i saw a small bulge. my face turned a bright red, out of embarrassment.

i quickly got up and headed over to the bathroom.

                               THIRD PERSON:

schlatt was confused. "what the hell?" he thought. he just shrugged and started to watch the movie once again. on the other hand, quackity was in a bit of trouble. he let out a sigh as he looked down again and slowly undid his pants, pulling down his boxers just a little.  he stepped away from the door and leaned against the wall. he slowly grabbed his member. he got a boner from a sex scene?

he figured the only way to way to get rid of it was to jerk off. he took a deep breath. he slowly started jerking off. letting out quiet whines. he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. he slowly started to speed up his pace. he let out a loud enough moan for schlatt to hear.

schlatt was surprised as he heard a moan come from the bathroom. he slowly got up and went over to the bathroom. he heard soft whines. he opened the door slightly and saw quackity. he froze.

quackity panted heavily as he continued to jerk off. he was so close. he softly bit his lip, continuing to let out moans and whines. his legs became a bit weak. after a couple minutes he finally came. his legs became more weak as he used the sink to stay up.

_____________________________________
a/n: i may or may not have forgotten that i was working on this, but anyway have this as i cry and cringe at this.

words: 1019.
_____________________________________