WHO??

(2 days later, Shuela is inside the market shopping for fruits)

Shuela:How much is my money?

Sales woman:6k

Shuela: Okay (counts out 6k out of her cash) here

Sales woman:(collects the money from her and recounts it) thank you

Shuela:My pleasure (walks away).

(Some minutes later,a taxi arrives infront of Shuela's gate, inside the taxi,is Shuela)

Shuela: Thanks for the drive(as she is about to alights from the car)

Taxi driver: Thank you is never enough (without looking back)

Shuela:(shocked) what? What do you mean?

Taxi driver:I told you to obey

Shuela:Who are...you?

Taxi driver:My boss needs your service

Shuela:(drops the fruits) are you...(closes her eyes to remember,as she opens them back,the Taxi driver is not there anymore) what!? Did he disappeared, when did he gets out (starts to shivers) oh no!!(she jumps out of the car without taking her bag of fruits,she runs inside her, beside her bed, she is bending down, folding her arms together, sweating so heavily at the same time shivering),oh not again! Not again!.

Voice:I told you to obey!

Shuela: Please stop scaring me,who are you?

Voice:Obey I say!

Shuela: What do I do?!

Voice:(Starts laughing so loud that the whole house is shaking)

Shuela:(cannot moves an inch,her whole body is heavy for her to carry, suddenly she screams and later faints)

(An hour later, everything is settled, and some things has been damaged, like glasses and Clays , some are burnt like papers and woods,every where seems to be emptied, Shuela opens her eyes gently and manages to stands up, after seeing the whole room being eliminated,her fears increase,she Bursts in to tears and remains silent the whole day).